Last Posted: May 07, 2021
- AI-based Strategies to Reduce Workload in Breast Cancer Screening with Mammography and Tomosynthesis: A Retrospective Evaluation.
Raya-Povedano José Luis et al. Radiology 2021 203555
- Improving DCIS diagnosis and predictive outcome by applying artificial intelligence.
Hayward Mary-Kate et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta. Reviews on cancer 2021 1876(1) 188555
- Nanogenomics and Artificial Intelligence: A Dynamic Duo for the Fight Against Breast Cancer.
Al-Sowayan Batla S et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2021 8651588
- A systematic review of recommendations on screening strategies for breast cancer due to hereditary predisposition: Who, When, and How?
Cai Yitong et al. Cancer medicine 2021
- Clinicopathologic Profile of Breast Cancer in Germline ATM and CHEK2 Mutation Carriers.
Toss Angela et al. Genes 2021 12(5)
- Effectiveness of Alpelisib + Fulvestrant Compared With Real-World Standard Treatment Among Patients With HR+, HER2-, PIK3CA-Mutated Breast Cancer.
Turner Stuart et al. The oncologist 2021
- Machine Learning for Prediction of Survival Outcomes with Immune-Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Cancer.
Abuhelwa Ahmad Y et al. Cancers 2021 13(9)
- Performance evaluation of pipelines for mapping, variant calling and interval padding, for the analysis of NGS germline panels.
Zanti Maria et al. BMC bioinformatics 2021 22(1) 218
- Psychological Distress and Coping Ability of Women at High Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer before Undergoing Genetic Counseling-An Exploratory Study from Germany.
Vajen Beate et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(8)
- The Screen Project: Guided Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer Susceptibility in Canada.
Narod Steven A et al. Cancers 2021 13(8)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (22)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6946)
- GWAS Studies (104)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1780)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (159)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (80)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (34)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (155)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (29)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.