Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- Adjuvant olaparib — should all patients with breast cancer have genetic testing?
SA Narod, Nat Rev Clin Onc, July 2021
- A Computational Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocyte Assessment Method Comparable with Visual Reporting Guidelines for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Sun Peng et al. EBioMedicine 2021 70103492
- Clinical and molecular characteristics of HER2-low-positive breast cancer: pooled analysis of individual patient data from four prospective, neoadjuvant clinical trials.
Denkert Carsten et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2021
- Decision aids for female BRCA mutation carriers: a scoping review protocol.
McGarrigle Sarah A et al. BMJ open 2021 11(7) e045075
- Development and Validation of a Simulation Model-Based Clinical Decision Tool: Identifying Patients Where 21-Gene Recurrence Score Testing May Change Decisions.
Jayasekera Jinani et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2100651
- From BRCA1 to Polygenic Risk Scores: Mutation-Associated Risks in Breast Cancer-Related Genes.
Woodward Emma R et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 16(3) 202-213
- Identification of a Prognostic Signature Based on the Expression of Genes Related to the Insulin Pathway in Early Breast Cancer.
Gennari Alessandra et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 16(3) 299-306
- Results from London Regional Clinical Genetics services over a 5-year period on germline TP53 testing in women diagnosed with breast cancer at <30 years.
Garrett Alice et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- Search Behavior Regarding Cancer Susceptibility Genes Using a Clinical Decision Support Tool for Gene-Specific Penetrance: Content Analysis.
Yin Kanhua et al. JMIR cancer 2021 7(3) e28527
- Breast cancer patient perspective on opportunities and challenges of a genetic test aimed to predict radio-induced side effects before treatment: Analysis of the Italian branch of the REQUITE project.
Bellardita Lara et al. La Radiologia medica 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (35)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6973)
- GWAS Studies (110)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1855)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (164)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (81)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (34)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (170)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (29)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.