Last Posted: Aug 17, 2019
- A 23 gene–based molecular prognostic score precisely predicts overall survival of breast cancer patients
H Shimizu et al, E Biomedicine, August 2019
- Blood-based monitoring identifies acquired and targetable driver HER2 mutations in endocrine-resistant metastatic breast cancer.
Medford Arielle J et al. NPJ precision oncology 2019 18
- Mortality and Risk of Cancer After Prophylactic Bilateral Oophorectomy in Women With a Family History of Cancer.
Abildgaard Julie et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2018 Jul 2(3) pky034
- Oral Contraceptive Use and Breast Cancer Risk: Retrospective and Prospective Analyses From a BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carrier Cohort Study.
Schrijver Lieske H et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2018 Apr 2(2) pky023
- The Real Impact of Target Therapy in Breast Cancer Patients: Between Hope and Reality.
Bordonaro Sebastiano et al. Current cancer drug targets 2018 18(5) 480-498
- Genetic Testing Can Reduce Suffering and Save Lives
L Corduck, AJMC, August 14, 2019
- Assessment of significant procedures in multigene molecular detection for breast cancer in clinical laboratories: from variant detection to targeted therapy.
Zhang Rui et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2019 Aug
- Barriers to the utilization of genetic testing and genetic counseling in patients with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.
Swink Alicia et al. Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2019 Jul 32(3) 340-344
- Benefits, harms and cost-effectiveness of cancer screening in Australia: an overview of modelling estimates.
Lew Jie-Bin et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Detection of TP53 and PIK3CA Mutations in Circulating Tumor DNA Using Next-Generation Sequencing in the Screening Process for Early Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
Rodriguez Begona Jimenez et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Aug 8(8)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6691)
- GWAS Studies (80)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1367)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (137)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (71)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (49)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (47)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (621)
- Tools/Methods (30)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (26)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: