Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Clinical trials in skeletal dysplasia: a paradigm for treating rare diseases.
Sabir Ataf et al. British medical bulletin 2021
- Comprehensive non-invasive prenatal screening for pregnancies with elevated risks of genetic disorders: protocol for a prospective, multicentre study.
Xu Chenming et al. BMJ open 2021 11(8) e053617
- Genomic frontiers in congenital heart disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- Correlates of knowledge of genetic diseases and congenital anomalies among pregnant women attending antenatal clinics in Lagos, South-West Nigeria.
Ogamba Chibuzor Franklin et al. The Pan African medical journal 2021 38310
- The Perception of Premarital Genetic Screening within Young Jordanian Individuals.
Altaany Zaid et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-7
- Clinical and genetic findings in patients with congenital cataract and heart diseases.
Li Xinru et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 242
- Testing and Validating Semi-automated Approaches to the Occupational Exposure Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
Santiago-Colón Albeliz et al. Annals of work exposures and health 2021
- [Application of Array-based Comparative Genomic Hybridization in Diagnostic Assessment of Abnormal Prenatal Serological Screening Results of Down's Syndrome].
Hu Rui et al. Sichuan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Sichuan University. Medical science edition 2021 52(2) 319-325
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (19)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (367)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (281)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (33)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (26)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (47)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.