Last Posted: Apr 27, 2021
- Testing and Validating Semi-automated Approaches to the Occupational Exposure Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
Santiago-Colón Albeliz et al. Annals of work exposures and health 2021
- [Application of Array-based Comparative Genomic Hybridization in Diagnostic Assessment of Abnormal Prenatal Serological Screening Results of Down's Syndrome].
Hu Rui et al. Sichuan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Sichuan University. Medical science edition 2021 52(2) 319-325
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Chromosomal microarray analysis in fetuses with high-risk prenatal indications: A retrospective study in China.
Luo Xiaomei et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2021 60(2) 299-304
- A multiplex PCR amplicon sequencing assay to screen genetic hearing loss variants in newborns.
Yang Haiyan et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 3 (1) 61
- World Birth Defects Day, March 3, 2021
CDC, March 2021
- Birth Defects Surveillance Readiness Assessment Tool
Public Health Informatics Institute, February 2021
- Birth Defects Surveillance Toolkit
CDC, January 2021
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month Digital Toolkit
CDC, January 2021
- Webinar: Launch of new birth defects surveillance toolkit - December 2nd, 2020, 9AM EST
Join the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research (ICBDSR) at a virtual event to launch the new toolkit - Birth defects surveillance: a manual for programme managers and Birth defects surveillance: quick reference handbook of selected congenital anomalies.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (17)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (364)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (277)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (33)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (26)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (47)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.