Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Facial recognition software in clinical dysmorphology.
Hurst Anna C E et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 30(6) 701-706
- Molecular diagnostics of disorders of sexual development: an Indian survey and systems biology perspective.
Nagaraja M R et al. Systems biology in reproductive medicine 2019 Apr 65(2) 105-120
- Respiratory care in familial dysautonomia: Systematic review and expert consensus recommendations.
Kazachkov Mikhail et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14137-46
- Re: An Analysis of the Frequency of Y-Chromosome Microdeletions and the Determination of a Threshold Sperm Concentration for Genetic Testing in Infertile Men.
Niederberger Craig et al. The Journal of urology 2019 202(2) 196-197
- Protocols for Genetic and Epigenetic Studies of Rare Diseases Affecting Dental Tissues.
Amorim Bruna Rabelo et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1922453-492
- Xeroderma pigmentosum.
Zghal M et al. Annales de dermatologie et de venereologie 2018 Nov 145(11) 706-722
- Study reveals elevated cancer risk in children with birth defects,
EurekAlert, June 25, 2019
- Prospective Cardiovascular Genetics Evaluation in Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection.
Kaadan M Ihsan et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 11(4) e001933
- Zika Birth Defects Surveillance
- "Yeah that Made a Big Difference!": The Importance of the Relationship between Health Professionals and Fathers Who Have a Child with Down Syndrome.
Docherty Freyja et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 27(3) 665-674
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (46)
- Hot Topics (222)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2933)
- GWAS Studies (36)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (615)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (94)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (62)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (31)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (24)
- Reviews/Commentaries (491)
- Tools/Methods (23)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: