Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Formal Medical Knowledge Representation Supports Deep Learning Algorithms, Bioinformatics Pipelines, Genomics Data Analysis, and Big Data Processes.
Dhombres Ferdinand et al. Yearbook of medical informatics 2019 Aug 28(1) 152-155
- The applications of metabolomics in the molecular diagnostics of cancer.
Cheung Pro Kit et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 Aug
- Fostering bioinformatics education through skill development of professors: Big Genomic Data Skills Training for Professors.
Zhan Yingqian Ada et al. PLoS computational biology 2019 Jun (6) e1007026
- Identification of microRNA biomarkers in atrial fibrillation: A protocol for systematic review and bioinformatics analysis.
Shen Nan-Nan et al. Medicine 2019 Jul 98(30) e16538
- The complete costs of genome sequencing: a microcosting study in cancer and rare diseases from a single center in the United Kingdom.
Schwarze Katharina et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jul
- Investigating colistin drug resistance: The role of high-throughput sequencing and bioinformatics.
Aruhomukama Dickson et al. F1000Research 2019 150
- [A new bioinformatics approach for prediction of potential tumor neoantigens based on the cancer genome atlas dataset].
Huang Chuanxi et al. Sheng wu gong cheng xue bao = Chinese journal of biotechnology 2019 Jul 35(7) 1295-1306
- Reviewing ensemble classification methods in breast cancer.
Hosni Mohamed et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2019 Aug 17789-112
- Identification of potential key genes and pathways predicting pathogenesis and prognosis for triple-negative breast cancer.
Lv Xuemei et al. Cancer cell international 2019 19172
- Identification of the PCA29 gene signature as a predictor in prostate cancer.
Lee Jung-Yu et al. Journal of bioinformatics and computational biology 2019 Jun 17(3) 1940006
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (11)
- Hot Topics (71)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (795)
- GWAS Studies (38)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (116)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (252)
- Reviews/Commentaries (130)
- Tools/Methods (59)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: