Last Posted: May 31, 2022
- A Survey on the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Biobanking Studies: A Systematic Review.
Battineni Gopi et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(5)
- Genome-wide risk prediction of common diseases across ancestries in one million people.
Mars Nina et al. Cell genomics 2022 2(4) None
- Celebrating 20 years of UK Biobank
UK Biobank, YouTube video, March 28, 2022
- CHAIMELEON Project: Creation of a Pan-European Repository of Health Imaging Data for the Development of AI-Powered Cancer Management Tools.
Bonmatí Luis Martí et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 12742701
- Appropriate Safeguards and Article 89 of the GDPR: Considerations for Biobank, Databank and Genetic Research.
Staunton Ciara et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13719317
- Clinical Characterization of Copy Number Variants Associated With Neurodevelopmental Disorders in a Large-scale Multiancestry Biobank.
Birnbaum Rebecca et al. JAMA psychiatry 2022 79(3) 250-259
- Implementation of CYP2D6 copy-number imputation panel and frequency of key pharmacogenetic variants in Finnish individuals with a psychotic disorder.
Häkkinen Katja et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
- GWAS of longitudinal trajectories at biobank scale.
Ko Seyoon et al. American journal of human genetics 2022
- Analysis of rare genetic variation underlying cardiometabolic diseases and traits among 200,000 individuals in the UK Biobank
SJ Jurgens et al, Nature Genetics, February 17, 2022
- Population-Based Penetrance of Deleterious Clinical Variants.
Forrest Iain S et al. JAMA 2022 1 (4) 350-359
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (40)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (102)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (86)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.