Last Posted: May 17, 2019
- Omics techniques and biobanks to find new biomarkers for the early detection of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in middle-income countries: a perspective from Mexico.
Aguirre-Guillén William Alejandro et al. Boletin medico del Hospital Infantil de Mexico 74(3) 227-232
- Managing the Unimaginable: Biobank Participant Views on Reconsent for Whole Genome Sequencing of Stored Biospecimens.
Sutton Erica J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2019 Mar
- Linking pre-existing biorepositories for medical research: the PopGen 2.0 Network.
Lieb Wolfgang et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Mar
- Personalized Medicine and the Power of Electronic Health Records.
Abul-Husn Noura S et al. Cell 2019 Mar 177(1) 58-69
- Anticipatory Waivers of Consent for Pediatric Biobanking.
Hartsock Jane A et al. Ethics & human research 2019 Mar 41(2) 14-21
- National Rare Diseases Registry System of China and Related Cohort Studies: Vision and Roadmap.
Feng Shi et al. Human gene therapy 2018 29(2) 128-135
- Outlier detection for questionnaire data in biobanks.
Sakurai Rieko et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Mar
- New genetic data on 50,000 UK Biobank participants made available to the global health research community
UK Biobank, March 10, 2019
- Best Practices for Obtaining Genomic Consent in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury Research.
Schnur Kaylee C et al. Nursing research 68(2) E11-E20
- Ethical implications of using biobanks and population databases for genetic suicide research.
Shade Jess et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (19)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (59)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (82)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (53)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: