Last Posted: Sep 16, 2019
- Powering discovery in blood disorders and depression
A Cranage, Sanger Institute, September 2019
- The generosity of 500,000 healthy volunteers could help us all
S Marshall, Wellcome Trust, September 11, 2019
- The Genomics Research and Innovation Network: creating an interoperable, federated, genomics learning system.
Mandl Kenneth D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Sep
- Managing "incidental findings" in biobank research: Recommendations of the Taiwan biobank.
Lin Jui-Chu et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2019 171135-1142
- UK Biobank Requires Earth's Geneticists To Cooperate, Not Compete
R Harris, NPR, August 31, 2019
- Biobanking Is Changing The World
J Pandya, Forbes, August 12, 2019
- What Egyptians think. Knowledge, attitude, and opinions of Egyptian patients towards biobanking issues.
Abdelhafiz Ahmed S et al. BMC medical ethics 2019 Aug 20(1) 57
- Banking the Future: Adolescent Capacity to Consent to Biobank Research.
McGregor Kyle A et al. Ethics & human research 2019 Jul 41(4) 15-22
- High-quality biobanks: pivotal assets for reproducibility of OMICS-data in biomedical translational research.
Dollé Laurent et al. Proteomics 2019 Jul e1800485
- The advantages of UK Biobank's open access strategy for health research
Conroy, M. et. al. JIM Journal of Internal Medicine, Jul 8, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (71)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (20)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (67)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (92)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (56)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 22, 2019
- Content source: