Last Posted: Dec 11, 2019
- Translational Bioinformatics: Biobanks in the Precision Medicine Era.
Ritchie Marylyn D et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2020 25743-747
- Willingness of women to participate in obstetrical and pediatric research involving biobanks.
Savich Renate D et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Nov
- Return of genetic and genomic research findings: experience of a pediatric biorepository.
Papaz Tanya et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Nov (1) 173
- High-throughput phenotyping with electronic medical record data using a common semi-supervised approach (PheCAP).
Zhang Yichi et al. Nature protocols 2019 Nov
- Cancer Sample Biobanking at the Next Level: Combining Tissue With Living Cell Repositories to Promote Precision Medicine.
Bolck Hella A et al. Frontiers in cell and developmental biology 2019 7246
- Data in question: A survey of European biobank professionals on ethical, legal and societal challenges of biobank research
M Goisauf et al, PLOS ONE, September 2019
- Community Perceptions of Biobanking Participation: A Qualitative Study among Mexican-Americans in Three Texas Cities.
Heredia Natalia I et al. Public health genomics 2017 20(1) 46-57
- The foundation of personalized medicine is the establishment of biobanks and their standardization.
Policiuc Liliana et al. Journal of B.U.ON. : official journal of the Balkan Union of Oncology 23(3) 550-560
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Public Health: Promises and Challenges
C Patel et al, CDC Blog Post, September 20, 2019
- Powering discovery in blood disorders and depression
A Cranage, Sanger Institute, September 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (73)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (23)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (71)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (98)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (58)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.