Last Posted: Dec 12, 2018
- Global Biobank Engine: enabling genotype-phenotype browsing for biobank summary statistics.
McInnes Gregory et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Dec
- UK Biobank debuts as a powerful resource for genomic research
T Manolio, Nature News, December 3, 2018
- Role of Academic Biobanks in Public-Private Partnerships in the European Biobanking and BioMolecular Resources Research Infrastructure Community.
Hämäläinen Iiro et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Nov
- Impact of biobanks on research outcomes in rare diseases: a systematic review.
Garcia Monique et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Nov 13(1) 202
- Keeping the Beat - Researchers Find New Genetic Variants Linked to Atrial Fibrillation, Suggesting New Treatment Targets
S Ktori, GEN News, October 25, 2018
- UK Biobank a new era in genomic medicine
OG Bahcall, Nat Rev Genetics, October 23, 2018
- An Australian Biobank Certification Scheme: A Study of Economic Costs to Participating Biobanks.
Ling Rod et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Feb 16(1) 53-58
- Is Your Biobank Up to Standards? A Review of the National Canadian Tissue Repository Network Required Operational Practice Standards and the Controlled Documents of a Certified Biobank.
Hartman Victoria et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2018 Feb 16(1) 36-41
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- The UK Biobank resource with deep phenotyping and genomic data.
Bycroft Clare et al. Nature 2018 Oct (7726) 203-209
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (19)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (45)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (65)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (42)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- GWAS Catalog (7)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: