Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Editorial: How Can Genomic Biobanks Provide the Bridge for Implementation of Effective Clinical Therapy?
Przygodzki Ronald M et al. Frontiers in public health 2020 8581490
- The Sri Lankan twin registry biobank: South Asia's first twin biobank.
Jayaweera Kaushalya et al. Global health, epidemiology and genomics 2020 5e5
- Regulation of Biobanks in Italy.
Cannovo Nunzia et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2020 8415
- Research participant understanding and engagement in an institutional, self-consent biobank model.
Schmanski Andrew et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Sep
- Role of a regulatory and governance framework in human biological materials and data sharing in National Biobanks: Case studies from Biobank Integrating Platform, Taiwan and the National Biorepository, Uganda.
Nansumba Hellen et al. Wellcome open research 2019 4171
- The Skeleton in the Closet: Faults and Strengths of Public Versus Private Genetic Biobanks.
Tozzo Pamela et al. Biomolecules 2020 Sep 10(9)
- Barriers to Implementing Clinical Pharmacogenetics Testing in Sub-Saharan Africa. A Critical Review.
B Tata Emiliene et al. Pharmaceutics 2020 Aug 12(9)
- Biobanks in the era of big data: objectives, challenges, perspectives, and innovations for predictive, preventive, and personalised medicine.
Kinkorová Judita et al. The EPMA journal 2020 Sep 11(3) 333-341
- Public trust and global biobank networks.
Dive Lisa et al. BMC medical ethics 2020 Aug 21(1) 73
- Development of Microbiome Biobanks - Challenges and Opportunities.
Ryan M J et al. Trends in microbiology 2020 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (29)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (88)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (73)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.