Last Posted: Jun 18, 2021
- Fine-scale genetic ancestry as a potential new tool for precision medicine
NP Tatonetti et al, Nature Medicine, June 18, 2021
- Defining Phenotypes from Clinical Data to Drive Genomic Research.
Robinson Jamie R et al. Annual review of biomedical data science 2018 169-92
- Can Blockchain Solve the Dilemma in the Ethics of Genomic Biobanks?
Racine Valérie et al. Science and engineering ethics 2021 27(3) 35
- Pharmacogenetics of bleeding and thromboembolic events in direct oral anticoagulant users.
Lähteenmäki Jaakko et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- The Role of Electronic Health Records in Advancing Genomic Medicine.
Linder Jodell E et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2021
- Translating Data Analytics Into Improved Spine Surgery Outcomes: A Roadmap for Biomedical Informatics Research in 2021.
Greenberg Jacob K et al. Global spine journal 2021 21925682211008424
- Ethical Challenges for Pediatric Biobanks.
Tarling Tamsin E et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2021
- From Genes to Public Health: Building the Evidence Base for DNA-based Population Screening
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog, April 9, 2021
- How to design a national genomic project-a systematic review of active projects.
Kovanda Anja et al. Human genomics 2021 15(1) 20
- Drug Response Pharmacogenetics for 200,000 UK Biobank Participants.
McInnes Gregory et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2021 26184-195
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (36)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (93)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (80)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.