Last Posted: Aug 17, 2021
- Biobanks and Individual Health Related Findings: from an Obstacle to an Incentive.
Lekstutiene Jurate et al. Science and engineering ethics 2021 27(4) 55
- A polygenic-score-based approach for identification of gene-drug interactions stratifying breast cancer risk.
Marderstein Andrew R et al. American journal of human genetics 2021
- Rare variant contribution to human disease in 281,104 UK Biobank exomes
Q Wang et al, Nature, August 10, 2021
- Basic principles of biobanking: from biological samples to precision medicine for patients.
Annaratone Laura et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2021
- Genome-wide Association Studies in Pharmacogenomics.
McInnes Gregory et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- Polygenic Risk Scores to Identify CVD Risk and Tailor Therapy: Hope or Hype?
German Charles A et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2021 23(9) 47
- Advancing human genetics research and drug discovery through exome sequencing of the UK Biobank.
Szustakowski Joseph D et al. Nature genetics 2021 6
- Three decades of genetic privacy: A metaphoric journey.
Knoppers Bartha Maria et al. Human molecular genetics 2021
- Fine-scale genetic ancestry as a potential new tool for precision medicine
NP Tatonetti et al, Nature Medicine, June 18, 2021
- Defining Phenotypes from Clinical Data to Drive Genomic Research.
Robinson Jamie R et al. Annual review of biomedical data science 2018 169-92
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (38)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (95)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (81)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.