Last Posted: Nov 02, 2020
- The intersection of genomics and big data with public health: Opportunities for precision public health.
Khoury Muin J et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Oct (10) e1003373
- bigPint: A Bioconductor visualization package that makes big data pint-sized.
Rutter Lindsay et al. PLoS computational biology 2020 Jun (6) e1007912
- From personalised nutrition to precision medicine: the rise of consumer genomics and digital health.
Moore J Bernadette et al. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 2020 May 1-11
- Reactive Artificial Intelligence Using "Big Data" in the Era of Precision Medicine-Reply.
Loftus Tyler J et al. JAMA surgery 2020 May
- Sport and exercise genomics: the FIMS 2019 consensus statement update.
Tanisawa Kumpei et al. British journal of sports medicine 2020 Mar
- Pharmacogenomics at the center of precision medicine: challenges and perspective in an era of Big Data.
Primorac Dragan et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 Jan 21(2) 141-156
- Time to move beyond genetics towards biomedical data-driven translational genomic research in severe paediatric epilepsies.
Brunklaus Andreas et al. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 2019 Dec
- Big Data and Discovery Sciences in Psychiatry.
Na Kyoung-Sae et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2019 11923-15
- Trust in genomic data sharing among members of the general public in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
Milne Richard et al. Human genetics 2019 Sep
- Big data analysis of all bacterial genomes establishes a triple whammy of carbapenemases, ICEs and multiple clinically-relevant bacteria
Botelho J, et al. bioRxiv, Aug 17, 2019.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (154)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (596)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (27)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.