Last Posted: Jan 14, 2022
- Big Data, Surveillance Capitalism, and Precision Medicine: Challenges for Privacy.
Rothstein Mark A et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2022 49(4) 666-676
- Data-driven methods for dengue prediction and surveillance using real-world and Big Data: A systematic review.
Sylvestre Emmanuelle et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2022 16(1) e0010056
- Methodological guidelines to estimate population-based health indicators using linked data and/or machine learning techniques.
Haneef Romana et al. Archives of public health = Archives belges de sante publique 2022 80(1) 9
- High Precision Mammography Lesion Identification From Imprecise Medical Annotations.
An Ulzee et al. Frontiers in big data 2022 4742779
- The year in cardiovascular medicine 2021: digital health and innovation.
Vardas Panos E et al. European heart journal 2022
- Artificial Intelligence in Predicting Cardiac Arrest: Scoping Review.
Alamgir Asma et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(12) e30798
- Reduced Risk of Reoperations With Modern Deep Brain Stimulator Systems: Big Data Analysis From a United States Claims Database.
Wu Chengyuan et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12785280
- Remote Monitoring Systems for Patients With Chronic Diseases in Primary Health Care: Systematic Review.
Peyroteo Mariana et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021 9(12) e28285
- Global health systems' data science approach for precision diagnosis of sepsis in early life.
Iregbu Kenneth et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2021
- Nursing Informatics Research Trends: Findings from an International Survey.
Peltonen Laura-Maria et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2021 284344-349
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (398)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (206)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (742)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (21)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (44)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.