Last Posted: Feb 19, 2020
- Big data and the eyeSmart electronic medical record system - An 8-year experience from a three-tier eye care network in India.
Das Anthony Vipin et al. Indian journal of ophthalmology 2020 Mar 68(3) 427-432
- Clinical Trial Generalizability Assessment in the Big Data Era: A Review.
He Zhe et al. Clinical and translational science 2020 Feb
- Tracking the spread of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) based on big data
X Zhao et al, MedRXIV, February 2020
- A deep-learning-based approach for adenoid hypertrophy diagnosis.
Shen Yi et al. Medical physics 2020 Feb
- Artificial Intelligence in Sleep Medicine: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Position Statement.
Goldstein Cathy A et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2020 Feb
- Combining big data search analytics and the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System database to detect a potential safety signal of mirtazapine abuse.
Spachos Dimitrios et al. Health informatics journal 2020 Feb 1460458219901232
- ICU management based on big data.
Falini Stefano et al. Current opinion in anaesthesiology 2020 Feb
- Preparing next-generation scientists for biomedical big data: artificial intelligence approaches.
Moore Jason H et al. Personalized medicine 2019 16(3) 247-257
- Systematic Evaluation of Research Progress on Natural Language Processing in Medicine Over the Past 20 Years: Bibliometric Study on PubMed.
Wang Jing et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Jan 22(1) e16816
- The World Is Not Enough: How Can "Big Data" Inform Guidelines for Elective AAA Repair?
Lyons Oliver et al. European journal of vascular and endovascular surgery : the official journal of the European Society for Vascular Surgery 2020 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (198)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (94)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (407)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- Reviews/Commentaries (494)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (22)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.