Last Posted: Oct 23, 2019
- Challenges to Transforming Unconventional Social Media Data into Actionable Knowledge for Public Health Systems During Disasters.
Chan Jennifer L et al. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness 2019 Oct 1-8
- Systems biology and big data in asthma and allergy - recent discoveries and emerging challenges.
Tang Howard H F et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Oct
- Trajectory analysis for postoperative pain using electronic health records: A nonparametric method with robust linear regression and K-medians cluster analysis.
Weng Yingjie et al. Health informatics journal 2019 Oct 1460458219881339
- Utility of Big Data in Predicting Short-Term Blood Glucose Levels in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Through Machine Learning Techniques.
Rodríguez-Rodríguez Ignacio et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Oct 19(20)
- An Approach Towards Reducing Road Traffic Injuries and Improving Public Health Through Big Data Telematics: A Randomised Controlled Trial Protocol.
Azmin Mehrdad et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2018 21(11) 495-501
- There Is a Significant Discrepancy Between "Big Data" Database and Original Research Publications on Hip Arthroscopy Outcomes: A Systematic Review.
Sochacki Kyle R et al. Arthroscopy : the journal of arthroscopic & related surgery : official publication of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the International Arthroscopy Association 2018 34(6) 1998-2004
- 'Six million lives could be saved by 2030' through data science,
by Gilbert Nakweya, Sci Dev Net, October 10, 2019
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health in Resource-Limited Settings? Top 10 Lessons We Learned in Congenital Heart Defects and Cardiology.
Thomford Nicholas Ekow et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2019 Oct
- Machine learning and big data: Implications for disease modeling and therapeutic discovery in psychiatry.
Tai Andy M Y et al. Artificial intelligence in medicine 2019 Aug 99101704
- Machine Learning Goes Mainstream: PLOS Medicine 15th Anniversary
PLOS Blogs, October 8, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (184)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (71)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (342)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- Reviews/Commentaries (440)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (22)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.