Last Posted: Jul 18, 2019
- Beyond Public Health Genomics: Can Big Data and Predictive Analytics Deliver Precision Public Health?
Khoury MJ et al, Public Health Genomics, July 17, 2019
- Application of Big Data analysis in gastrointestinal research.
Cheung Ka-Shing et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2019 Jun 25(24) 2990-3008
- Data Work: Meaning-Making in the Era of Data-Rich Medicine.
Fiske Amelia et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jul 21(7) e11672
- Precision health research and implementation reviewed through the conNECT framework.
Menon Usha et al. Nursing outlook 2019 May
- Prodromal clinical, demographic, and socio-ecological correlates of asthma in adults: A 10-year statewide big data multi-domain analysis.
Fishe Jennifer N et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2019 Jul 1-14
- Three Problems with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
Chin-Yee Benjamin et al. Perspectives in biology and medicine 2019 62(2) 237-256
- Use of big data in drug development for precision medicine: an update.
Qian Tongqi et al. Expert review of precision medicine and drug development 2019 4(3) 189-200
- Use of big data to identify risk of adverse HIV outcomes.
Vermund Sten H et al. The lancet. HIV 2019 Jul
- Using web data to improve surveillance for heat sensitive health outcomes.
Jung Jihoon et al. Environmental health : a global access science source 2019 Jul 18(1) 59
- Integrative Biology and Big-Data-Centrism: Mapping out a Bioscience Ethics Perspective with a S.W.O.T. Matrix.
Überall Martina et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2019 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (41)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (238)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (14)
- Reviews/Commentaries (358)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 20, 2019
- Content source: