Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Mini-Review: Genetic Literacy and Engagement With Genetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Little India D et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12693158
- Prevalence and clinical/molecular characteristics of PTEN mutations in Turkish children with autism spectrum disorders and macrocephaly.
Kaymakcalan Hande et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1739
- DarkASDNet: Classification of ASD on Functional MRI Using Deep Neural Network.
Ahammed Md Shale et al. Frontiers in neuroinformatics 2021 15635657
- Estimating the Prevalence and Genetic Risk Mechanisms of ARFID in a Large Autism Cohort.
Koomar Tanner et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2021 12668297
- A Deep Neural Network-Based Model for Screening Autism Spectrum Disorder Using the Quantitative Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (QCHAT).
Mujeeb Rahman K K et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2021
- Genetic, Clinical, and Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Stimulant Treatment Outcomes in ADHD.
Brikell Isabell et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 appiajp202020121686
- Reflections on the genetics-first approach to advancements in molecular genetic and neurobiological research on neurodevelopmental disorders.
Arnett Anne B et al. Journal of neurodevelopmental disorders 2021 13(1) 24
- AI-Based Software Accurately Identifies Autism
T Bosworth, Medscape, June 2021
- Chromosomal microarray analysis, including constitutional and neoplastic disease applications, 2021 revision: a technical standard of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG)
L Shao et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 15, 2021
- Association of Polygenic Liability for Autism With Face-Sensitive Cortical Responses From Infancy.
Gui Anna et al. JAMA pediatrics 2021 6
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (8)
- COVID-19 (17)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1090)
- GWAS Studies (50)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (208)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (38)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.