Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Towards a Change in the Diagnostic Algorithm of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Evidence Supporting Whole Exome Sequencing as a First-Tier Test.
Arteche-López Ana et al. Genes 2021 12(4)
- A Systematic Literature Review on the Application of Machine-Learning Models in Behavioral Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Cavus Nadire et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(4)
- A phenotypic spectrum of autism is attributable to the combined effects of rare variants, polygenic risk and sex
D Antaki et al, MEDRXIV, April 4, 2021
- New ASD prevalence numbers show gaps are closing, but more work is needed
CDC, April, 2021
- Comparison of the diagnostic yield of aCGH and genome-wide sequencing across different neurodevelopmental disorders.
Martinez-Granero Francisco et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 25
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, Family Health History, and Genetics
CDC, March 2021
- A profile and review of findings from the Early Markers for Autism study: unique contributions from a population-based case-control study in California.
Lyall Kristen et al. Molecular autism 2021 12(1) 24
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Classification using Genotype Data: A Deep Learning-based Predictive Classifier.
Wang Haishuai et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021
- Deep learning applications for the classification of psychiatric disorders using neuroimaging data: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Quaak Mirjam et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2021 30102584
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (8)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1074)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (202)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (35)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.