Last Posted: Jun 18, 2019
- Recessive gene disruptions in autism spectrum disorder
RN Doan et al, Nature Genetics, June 17, 2019
- Meta-analysis and multidisciplinary consensus statement: exome sequencing is a first-tier clinical diagnostic test for individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Srivastava Siddharth et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- Needs assessment in genetic testing education: A survey of parents of children with autism spectrum disorder in the united states.
Zhao Shixi et al. Autism research : official journal of the International Society for Autism Research 2019 Jun
- Parents' Use of Internal State Language with Toddlers at High and Low Genetic Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Campbell Susan B et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2019 Apr 49(4) 1366-1377
- More evidence that autism is linked to gut bacteria
The Economist, May 30, 2019
- Noncoding Mutations May Play Unexpected Key Role in Autism
J Wright, Scientific American, June 2, 2019
- Clinical and genetic analysis of children with a dual diagnosis of Tourette syndrome and autism spectrum disorder.
Carias Karin Vanessa et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2019 Apr 111145-153
- Validity of Online Screening for Autism: Crowdsourcing Study Comparing Paid and Unpaid Diagnostic Tasks.
Washington Peter et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 May 21(5) e13668
- Whole-genome deep-learning analysis identifies contribution of noncoding mutations to autism risk
J Zhou et al, Nature Genetics, May 27, 2019
- Innovative use of virtual reality in autism spectrum disorder: A case-study.
De Luca Rosaria et al. Applied neuropsychology. Child 2019 May 1-11
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (964)
- GWAS Studies (30)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (118)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (93)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 18, 2019
- Content source: