Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Association of Genetic and Environmental Risks for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder With Hypomanic Symptoms in Youths.
Hosang Georgina M et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 Aug
- Examining the Importance of Family History in Pediatric Behavioural Referrals.
Gander Sarah et al. Cureus 2019 May 11(5) e4790
- Use of deep learning to detect personalized spatial-frequency anomalies in EEGs of children with ADHD.
Chen He et al. Journal of neural engineering 2019 Aug
- Psychiatric Polygenic Risk Scores as Predictor for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder in a Clinical Child and Adolescent Sample.
Jansen Arija G et al. Behavior genetics 2019 Jul
- Genotype-phenotype associations in children with copy number variants associated with high neuropsychiatric risk in the UK (IMAGINE-ID): a case-control cohort study.
Chawner Samuel J R A et al. The lancet. Psychiatry 2019 May
- Association of Rare Copy Number Variants With Risk of Depression.
Kendall Kimberley Marie, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 4 0.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and ADHD: Overlapping Phenomenology, Diagnostic Issues, and Treatment Considerations.
Antshel Kevin M et al. Current psychiatry reports 2019 Mar 21(5) 34
- Family History of Mental and Neurological Disorders and Risk of Autism.
Xie Sherlly, et al. JAMA network open 2019 3 0. (3) e190154
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) Guideline for CYP2D6 Genotype and Atomoxetine Therapy.
Brown Jacob T et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 Feb
- Sibling Recurrence Risk and Cross-aggregation of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Miller Meghan et al. JAMA pediatrics 2018 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (934)
- GWAS Studies (39)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (17)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (18)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: