Last Posted: Jul 01, 2021
- Genetic, Clinical, and Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Stimulant Treatment Outcomes in ADHD.
Brikell Isabell et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 appiajp202020121686
- Can the MMPI Predict Adult ADHD? An Approach Using Machine Learning Methods.
Kim Sunhae et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(6)
- Perspectives from the Society for Pediatric Research: pharmacogenetics for pediatricians.
Tang Girdwood Sonya C et al. Pediatric research 2021
- Effectiveness of a digital therapeutic as adjunct to treatment with medication in pediatric ADHD
SH Collins et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 26, 2021
- Deep learning applications for the classification of psychiatric disorders using neuroimaging data: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Quaak Mirjam et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2021 30102584
- Neuropsychiatric disease classification using functional connectomics - results of the connectomics in neuroimaging transfer learning challenge.
Schirmer Markus D et al. Medical image analysis 2021 70101972
- Common health conditions in childhood and adolescence, school absence, and educational attainment: Mendelian randomization study.
Hughes Amanda et al. NPJ science of learning 2021 Jan 6(1) 1
- Association of Tourette Syndrome and Chronic Tic Disorder With Subsequent Risk of Alcohol- or Drug-Related Disorders, Criminal Convictions, and Death: A Population-Based Family Study.
Virtanen Suvi et al. Biological psychiatry 2020 Sep
- A hybrid AI approach for supporting clinical diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
Tachmazidis Ilias et al. Health information science and systems 2021 Dec 9(1) 1
- Use of machine learning to classify adult ADHD and other conditions based on the Conners' Adult ADHD Rating Scales.
Christiansen Hanna et al. Scientific reports 2020 Nov 10(1) 18871
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (879)
- GWAS Studies (56)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.