Last Posted: May 22, 2019
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) for up to three complete assisted reproductive technology cycles in women of advanced maternal age.
Lee Evelyn et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2019 May
- Artificial intelligence in reproductive medicine.
Wang Renjie et al. Reproduction (Cambridge, England) 2019 Apr
- Higher chromosomal aberration rate in miscarried conceptus from polycystic ovary syndrome women undergoing assisted reproductive treatment.
Li Ying et al. Fertility and sterility 2019 Mar
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing: Its Evolution, Where Are We Today?
Parikh Firuza Rajesh et al. Journal of human reproductive sciences 11(4) 306-314
- Impact of in vitro fertilization-preimplantation genetic testing (IVF-PGT) funding policy on clinical outcome: An issue that stems beyond effectiveness of treatment.
Shao Yi-Hong et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2019 Feb 2351-5
- Aneuploidy Screening using Next Generation Sequencing.
Cinnioglu Cengiz et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 188585-102
- Prenatal and preimplantation diagnosis of hemoglobinopathies.
Vrettou C et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2018 May 40 Suppl 174-82
- Status of preimplantation genetic testing and embryo selection.
Munné Santiago et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2018 Aug
- Performance and outcomes of noninvasive prenatal testing for twin pregnancies in Japan.
Takeda Eri et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2018 Jul
- Introduction: Personalized medicine: what is it and what are the challenges?
Sigman Mark et al. Fertility and sterility 2018 Jun 109(6) 944-945
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (29)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (9)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 21, 2019
- Content source: