Last Posted: Jul 23, 2020
- Study of Relationship Between Mode of Conception and Non-Specific Psychological Distress in Women Undergoing Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. Journal of reproduction & infertility 21(3) 189-193
- Family history risk assessment by a genetic counselor is a critical step in screening all patients in the ART clinic.
Vance Amy et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Jul
- Expanded carrier screening in Chinese patients seeking the help of assisted reproductive technology.
Xi Yanping et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jun e1340
- Genetic testing on products of conception and its relationship with body mass index.
Wang Linlin et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Jun
- Preimplantation genetic testing to reduce preterm births in assisted reproductive technology.
Simpson Joe L et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2020 Jul 150(1) 34-40
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening and The Success Rate of In Vitro Fertilization: A Three-Years Study on Iranian Population.
Totonchi Mehdi et al. Cell journal 2021 Jan 22(4) 467-475
- The status of preimplantation genetic testing in the UK and USA.
Theobald Rachel et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2020 Apr
- Genetic Counseling and Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
Lilienthal Debra et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2019 Sep
- Is Genetic Medicine Making the World Less Fair?
L Hercher, the Nation, August 23, 2019
- Designer babies are on the way. We're not ready
R Klitzman, CNN, August 16,2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (31)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (14)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.