Last Posted: Jul 13, 2017
- Aspirin to Prevent a First Heart Attack or Stroke
- The genetic basis of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy: A pharmacogenetic review of newer antiplatelets (clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor) and anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban).
O'Connor Cormac T et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2017 Jun
- Approach to Lynch Syndrome for the Gastroenterologist.
Bui Quan M et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2017 Feb 62(2) 299-304
- Exploring clinicians' attitudes about using aspirin for risk reduction in people with Lynch Syndrome with no personal diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
Chen Yanni et al. Familial cancer 2016 Sep
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors.
Frampton Matthew et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- Chemoprevention of hereditary colon cancers: time for new strategies.
Ricciardiello Luigi et al. Nature reviews. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2016 Apr
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Jul 25, 2017
- Content source: