Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- Patient apprehensions about the use of artificial intelligence in healthcare
JP Richardson et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, September 21, 2021
- [Digitization of the healthcare system: the BfArM's contribution to the development of potential].
Broich Karl et al. Bundesgesundheitsblatt, Gesundheitsforschung, Gesundheitsschutz 2021
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of diagnostic performance and physicians' perceptions of artificial intelligence (AI)-assisted CT diagnostic technology for the classification of pulmonary nodules.
Huang Guo et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2021 13(8) 4797-4811
- Artificial intelligence for detecting superficial esophageal squamous cell carcinoma under multiple endoscopic imaging modalities: a multicenter study.
Yuan Xiang-Lei et al. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2021
- Artificial intelligence in cancer research, diagnosis and therapy.
Elemento Olivier et al. Nature reviews. Cancer 2021
- Artificial Intelligence in the Assessment of Female Reproductive Function Using Ultrasound: A Review.
Chen Zhiyi et al. Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official journal of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2021
- Artificial intelligence or colonoscopy quality the likes of which have never been seen.
Marlicz Wojciech et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021 94(4) 872-873
- Artificial intelligence-based hybrid deep learning models for image classification: The first narrative review.
Jena Biswajit et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 137104803
- Assess A Smartphone App (AICaries) that uses artificial intelligence to detect dental caries in children and provide interactive oral health education: Protocol for design and usability testing.
Xiao Jin et al. JMIR research protocols 2021
- Dengue models based on machine learning techniques: A systematic literature review.
Hoyos William et al. Artificial intelligence in medicine 2021 119102157
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (1072)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (708)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (92)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1875)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (46)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.