Last Posted: May 11, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in oncology: Path to implementation.
Chua Isaac S et al. Cancer medicine 2021
- Artificial intelligence in ultrasound.
Shen Yu-Ting et al. European journal of radiology 2021 139109717
- Artificial intelligence-enabled electrocardiograms for identification of patients with low ejection fraction: a pragmatic, randomized clinical trial.
Yao Xiaoxi et al. Nature medicine 2021
- Diagnostic accuracy of current machine learning classifiers for age-related macular degeneration: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Cheung Ronald et al. Eye (London, England) 2021
- Reporting guidelines for artificial intelligence in healthcare research.
Ibrahim Hussein et al. Clinical & experimental ophthalmology 2021
- AI-based Strategies to Reduce Workload in Breast Cancer Screening with Mammography and Tomosynthesis: A Retrospective Evaluation.
Raya-Povedano José Luis et al. Radiology 2021 203555
- Analyzing Description, User Understanding and Expectations of AI in Mobile Health Applications.
Su Zhaoyuan et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2021 20201170-1179
- Clinical validation of an artificial intelligence-enabled wound imaging mobile application in diabetic foot ulcers.
Chan Kai Siang et al. International wound journal 2021
- Deep Radiogenomics of Lower-Grade Gliomas: Convolutional Neural Networks Predict Tumor Genomic Subtypes Using MR Images.
Buda Mateusz et al. Radiology. Artificial intelligence 2020 2(1) e180050
- Improving DCIS diagnosis and predictive outcome by applying artificial intelligence.
Hayward Mary-Kate et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta. Reviews on cancer 2021 1876(1) 188555
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (547)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (579)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (69)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1573)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (16)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.