Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Genomic surveillance of antimicrobial resistance shows cattle and poultry are a moderate source of multi-drug resistant non-typhoidal Salmonella in Mexico.
Delgado-Suárez Enrique Jesús et al. PloS one 2021 5 (5) e0243681
- Colonization with multidrug-resistant Enterobacteriaceae among infants: an observational study in southern Sri Lanka.
Meredith Hannah R et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2021 5 (1) 72
- A community-driven resource for genomic epidemiology and antimicrobial resistance prediction of Neisseria gonorrhoeae at Pathogenwatch
Sanchez-Buso L, et al. Genome Med. 2021 Apr 19;13(1):61.
- Enterobacteriaceae Pangenomes Offer Look at Antimicrobial Resistance Reservoirs in Natural Populations
GenomeWeb, Apr 9, 2021.
- Population genomics and antimicrobial resistance dynamics of Escherichia coli in wastewater and river environments.
Delgado-Blas Jose F et al. Communications biology 2021 4 (1) 457
- Determination of antimicrobial resistance profiles and mechanisms of
Ma Luyao et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2021 4
- Twenty-first century molecular methods for analyzing antimicrobial resistance in surface waters to support One Health assessments.
Franklin A M et al. Journal of microbiological methods 2021 3 106174
- The State of Microbiome Science at the Intersection of Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance.
Ranallo Ryan T et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2021 3
- Genomic investigation of antimicrobial resistance determinants and virulence factors in Salmonella enterica serovars isolated from contaminated food and human stool samples in Brazil.
de Melo Adma Nadja Ferreira et al. International journal of food microbiology 2021 2 109091
- Genomic analysis of the diversity, antimicrobial resistance and virulence potential of clinical Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli strains from Chile.
Bravo Veronica et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2021 Feb (2) e0009207
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (30)
- COVID-19 (24)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (8)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (300)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.