Last Posted: Aug 13, 2019
- Hierarchical Hidden Markov models enable accurate and diverse detection of antimicrobial resistance sequences.
Lakin Steven M et al. Communications biology 2019 294
- Whole genome sequencing revealed new molecular characteristics in multidrug resistant staphylococci recovered from high frequency touched surfaces in London
R Cave et al, Scientific Reports, August 1, 2019
- Genotypic and Phenotypic Characterization of Antimicrobial Resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae: a Cross-Sectional Study of Isolates Recovered from Routine Urine Cultures in a High-Incidence Setting.
Bailey Adam L et al. mSphere 2019 Jul (4)
- Genomic epidemiology of syphilis reveals independent emergence of macrolide resistance across multiple circulating lineages
MA Beale et al, Nature Communications, July 22, 2019
- Molecular characterization of Campylobacter causing human clinical infection using whole-genome sequencing: Virulence, antimicrobial resistance and phylogeny in Ireland.
Redondo Natalia et al. PloS one 2019 (7) e0219088
- Rapid screening and early precautions for carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii carriers decreased nosocomial transmission in hospital settings: a quasi-experimental study.
Yamamoto Norihisa et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2019 110
- Valuing Health Surveillance as an Information System: Interdisciplinary Insights.
Antoine-Moussiaux Nicolas et al. Frontiers in public health 2019 7138
- Machine-learning-assisted selection of antibiotic prescription
X Didelot et al, Nature Medicine, July 4, 2019
- Personal clinical history predicts antibiotic resistance of urinary tract infections
I Yelin et al, Nature Medicine, July 4, 2019
- Integrating informatics tools and portable sequencing technology for rapid detection of resistance to anti-tuberculous drugs.
Phelan Jody E et al. Genome medicine 2019 Jun 11(1) 41
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (22)
- Hot Topics (86)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (184)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: