Last Posted: Jul 29, 2020
- A multiplex assay for characterization of antimicrobial resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae using multi-PCR coupled with mass spectrometry.
Li Yamei et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2020 Jul
- Identification of Antimicrobial Resistance-Associated Genes through Whole Genome Sequencing of Mycoplasma bovis Isolates with Different Antimicrobial Resistances.
Ledger Lisa et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul (7)
- Application of artificial intelligence to the in silico assessment of antimicrobial resistance and risks to human and animal health presented by priority enteric bacterial pathogens.
Steinkey Rylan et al. Canada communicable disease report = Releve des maladies transmissibles au Canada 2020 Jun (6) 180-185
- Antimicrobial resistance, genetic characterization, and molecular epidemiology of Ureaplasma species in males with infertility.
Zhao Lihong et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2020 Jul
- Large-scale assessment of antimicrobial resistance marker databases for genetic phenotype prediction: a systematic review.
Mahfouz Norhan et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2020 Jul
- Machine learning with random subspace ensembles identifies antimicrobial resistance determinants from pan-genomes of three pathogens.
Hyun Jason C et al. PLoS computational biology 2020 16(3) e1007608
- Comparative genomics and antimicrobial resistance profiling of Elizabethkingia isolates reveals nosocomial transmission and in vitro susceptibility to fluoroquinolones, tetracyclines and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole.
Burnard Delaney et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2020 Jun
- Towards personalized guidelines: using machine-learning algorithms to guide antimicrobial selection.
Moran Ed et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2020 Jun
- Uncovering hidden antimicrobial resistance patterns within the hospital microbiome
Haak BW, Wiersinga WJ. Nature, Jun 8, 2020.
- Emerging Threat of Antimicrobial Resistance in β-Hemolytic Streptococci.
Oppegaard Oddvar et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2020 797
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (24)
- Hot Topics (97)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (242)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.