Last Posted: Jul 15, 2021
- A cross-sectional study of the relationship between CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 variations and depression symptoms, for women taking SSRIs during pregnancy.
Hippman Catriona et al. Archives of women's mental health 2021
- Economic evaluation in psychiatric pharmacogenomics: a systematic review.
Karamperis Kariofyllis et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- Pharmacogenetic-guided treatment of depression: real-world clinical applications, challenges and perspectives.
Zanardi Raffaella et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- Sex-Specific Risk Profiles for Suicide Among Persons with Substance Use Disorders in Denmark.
Adams Rachel Sayko et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2021
- A Practical Utility and Benefit of Pharmacogenetic-based Antidepressant Treatment Strategy for Major Depressive Disorder Patients with Difficult-to-treat.
Lee Kyung Ho et al. Clinical psychopharmacology and neuroscience : the official scientific journal of the Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2021 Feb 19(1) 160-165
- Glaucoma in Adults-Screening, Diagnosis, and Management: A Review.
Stein Joshua D et al. JAMA 2021 Jan 325(2) 164-174
- Prescribing Prevalence of Medications With Potential Genotype-Guided Dosing in Pediatric Patients.
Ramsey Laura B et al. JAMA network open 2020 Dec 3(12) e2029411
- Pharmacogenomics for Primary Care: An Overview.
Rollinson Victoria et al. Genes 2020 Nov 11(11)
- Combining machine-learning algorithms for prediction of antidepressant treatment response.
Kautzky A et al. Acta psychiatrica Scandinavica 2020 Nov
- Serotonin transporter gene promoter hypomethylation as a predictor of antidepressant treatment response in major depression - a replication study.
Schiele M A et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology 2020 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (326)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (27)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.