Last Posted: Feb 19, 2021
- Value of systematic genetic screening of patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Shepheard Stephanie R et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2021 Feb
- Genome-wide genetic links between amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and autoimmune diseases.
Li Chun Yu et al. BMC medicine 2021 Feb 19(1) 27
- Genetics of frontotemporal dementia in China.
Jiang Yaling et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2021 Feb 1-15
- A combined clinical and computational approach to understand the SOD1 A4T -mediated pathogenesis of rapidly progressive familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Diker Sevda et al. Acta neurologica Belgica 2021 Jan
- Who and Why? Requests for Presymptomatic Genetic Testing for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Frontotemporal Dementia vs Huntington Disease.
Amador Maria Del Mar et al. Neurology. Genetics 2021 Feb 7(1) e538
- Joint and interactive effects between health comorbidities and environmental exposures in predicting amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Bellavia Andrea et al. International journal of hygiene and environmental health 2020 Oct 231113655
- Genome-wide Meta-analysis Finds the ACSL5-ZDHHC6 Locus Is Associated with ALS and Links Weight Loss to the Disease Genetics.
Iacoangeli Alfredo et al. Cell reports 2020 Oct 33(4) 108323
- Study on sleep-wake disorders in patients with genetic and non-genetic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Sun Xiaohan et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2020 Oct
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Other Motor Neuron Diseases.
Quinn Colin et al. Continuum (Minneapolis, Minn.) 2020 Oct 26(5) 1323-1347
- ALS Genetics: Gains, Losses, and Implications for Future Therapies.
Kim Garam et al. Neuron 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (661)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.