Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- How understudied populations have contributed to our understanding of Alzheimer's disease genetics.
Dehghani Nadia et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2021
- Extension of Mendelian Randomization to Identify Earliest Manifestations of Alzheimer's Disease: Genetic Risk Score for Alzheimer's Disease Reduces BMI by Age 50.
Brenowitz Willa D et al. American journal of epidemiology 2021 4
- A Tau-Driven Adverse Outcome Pathway Blueprint Toward Memory Loss in Sporadic (Late-Onset) Alzheimer's Disease with Plausible Molecular Initiating Event Plug-Ins for Environmental Neurotoxicants.
Tsamou Maria et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- [A Preliminary Study of Applying Geometric Deep Learning in Brain Morphometry for Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease].
Xie Wei et al. Sichuan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Sichuan University. Medical science edition 2021 52(2) 300-305
- Young people's moral attitudes and motivations towards direct-to-consumer genetic testing for inherited risk of Alzheimer disease.
Pavarini Gabriela et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 104180
- Artificial intelligence and leukocyte epigenomics: Evaluation and prediction of late-onset Alzheimer's disease.
Bahado-Singh Ray O et al. PloS one 2021 16(3) e0248375
- Screening for Early-Stage Alzheimer's Disease Using Optimized Feature Sets and Machine Learning.
Kleiman Michael J et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- Enhancing magnetic resonance imaging-driven Alzheimer's disease classification performance using generative adversarial learning.
Zhou Xiao et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2021 13(1) 60
- Episodic Memory-Related Imaging Features as Valuable Biomarkers for the Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease: A Multicenter Study Based on Machine Learning.
Shi Yachen et al. Biological psychiatry. Cognitive neuroscience and neuroimaging 2021
- Donanemab in Early Alzheimer’s Disease
A Mintun et al, NEJM, March 13, 20201
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4248)
- GWAS Studies (139)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (160)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (71)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.