Last Posted: Sep 04, 2019
- Optimizing Machine Learning Methods to Improve Predictive Models of Alzheimer's Disease.
Ezzati Ali et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2019 Aug
- Can Lifestyle Choices Offset Dementia Risk Genes? Healthy lifestyle tied to lower dementia risk for many people, but not high-risk APOE carriers
J George, Medpage Today, August 26, 2019
- Deep Learning and Neurology: A Systematic Review.
Valliani Aly Al-Amyn et al. Neurology and therapy 2019 Aug
- Genetic predisposition and modifiable risks for late-life dementia
K Rockwood et al, Nature Medicine, August 26, 2019
- Genetic predisposition, modifiable-risk-factor profile and long-term dementia risk in the general population
S Licher et al, Nature Medicine, August 26, 2019
- A practical computerized decision support system for predicting the severity of Alzheimer's disease of an individual.
Bucholc Magda et al. Expert systems with applications 2019 Sep 130157-171
- Dementia, lifestyle and the genome
Genomics Education UK, August 19, 2019
- The MS4A gene cluster is a key modulator of soluble TREM2 and Alzheimer's disease risk.
Deming Yuetiva et al. Science translational medicine 2019 Aug (505)
- Can a Healthy Lifestyle Reduce Your Risk of Dementia Regardless of Your Genes?
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog, August 14, 2019
- Apolipoprotein E and Alzheimer disease: pathobiology and targeting strategies.
Yamazaki Yu et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (158)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4466)
- GWAS Studies (99)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (76)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (107)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2019
- Content source: