Last Posted: Sep 14, 2021
- Current uses, emerging applications, and clinical integration of artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
Fiani Brian et al. Reviews in the neurosciences 2021
- A genome-wide association study with 1,126,563 individuals identifies new risk loci for Alzheimer's disease.
Wightman Douglas P et al. Nature genetics 2021 9 (9) 1276-1282
- Scoping review: the empowerment of Alzheimer’s Disease caregivers with mHealth applications
E Kim et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, September 7, 2021
- Unsupervised Machine Learning to Identify Separable Clinical Alzheimer's Disease Sub-Populations.
Prakash Jayant et al. Brain sciences 2021 11(8)
- Probability of Alzheimer's disease based on common and rare genetic variants.
Escott-Price Valentina et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2021 13(1) 140
- Sex-Specific Association of the X Chromosome With Cognitive Change and Tau Pathology in Aging and Alzheimer Disease.
Davis Emily J et al. JAMA neurology 2021 8
- Combined Support Vector Machine Classifier and Brain Structural Network Features for the Individual Classification of Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment and Subjective Cognitive Decline Patients.
Huang Weijie et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2021 13687927
- The role of genetics in neurodegenerative dementia: a large cohort study in South China.
Jiao Bin et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 69
- An Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Method for Dementia Detection Using Images from the Clock Drawing Test.
Amini Samad et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- Controversy and Progress in Alzheimer's Disease - FDA Approval of Aducanumab.
Rabinovici Gil D et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 7
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (40)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4307)
- GWAS Studies (148)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (184)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (87)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.