Last Posted: Feb 26, 2021
- Biotechnical development of genetic addiction risk score (GARS) and selective evidence for inclusion of polymorphic allelic risk in substance use disorder (SUD).
Blum K et al. Journal of systems and integrative neuroscience 2021 6(2)
- Primary care electronic medical records can be used to predict risk and identify potentially modifiable factors for early and late death in adult onset epilepsy.
Hrabok Marianne et al. Epilepsia 2020 Dec
- Genetic testing in patients with possible foetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
Lam Zena et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2020 Nov
- Educational attainment reduces the risk of suicide attempt among individuals with and without psychiatric disorders independent of cognition: a bidirectional and multivariable Mendelian randomization study with more than 815,000 participants.
Rosoff Daniel B et al. Translational psychiatry 2020 Nov 10(1) 388
- Health policy and genetic endowments: Understanding sources of response to Minimum Legal Drinking Age laws.
Fletcher Jason M et al. Health economics 2020 Nov
- Machine learning and natural language processing in psychotherapy research: Alliance as example use case.
Goldberg Simon B et al. Journal of counseling psychology 2020 Jul 67(4) 438-448
- The benefits of genetic addiction risk score (GARS™) and pro-dopamine regulation in combating suicide in the American Indian population.
Blum Kenneth et al. Journal of systems and integrative neuroscience 2018 Sep 4
- Polygenic Prediction of Substance Use Disorders in Clinical and Population Samples
PB Barr et al, BioRXIV, August 2019
- Using Machine Learning to Classify Individuals With Alcohol Use Disorder Based on Treatment Seeking Status.
Lee Mary R et al. EClinicalMedicine 2019 Jul 1270-78
- Using Smartphone Survey Data and Machine Learning to Identify Situational and Contextual Risk Factors for HIV Risk Behavior Among Men Who Have Sex with Men Who Are Not on PrEP.
Wray Tyler B et al. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (830)
- GWAS Studies (25)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (11)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.