Last Posted: Aug 14, 2019
- Using Machine Learning to Classify Individuals With Alcohol Use Disorder Based on Treatment Seeking Status.
Lee Mary R et al. EClinicalMedicine 2019 Jul 1270-78
- Pharmacogenetics of alcohol use disorder treatments: an update.
Hartwell Emily E et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 Jun
- Using Smartphone Survey Data and Machine Learning to Identify Situational and Contextual Risk Factors for HIV Risk Behavior Among Men Who Have Sex with Men Who Are Not on PrEP.
Wray Tyler B et al. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research 2019 May
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Genotype-Guided Treatment Allocation in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders Using Naltrexone or Acamprosate, Using a Modeling Approach.
Sluiter Reinier L et al. European addiction research 2018 24(5) 245-254
- ANCO-GeneDB: annotations and comprehensive analysis of candidate genes for alcohol, nicotine, cocaine and opioid dependence.
Hu Ruifeng et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2018 2018
- From Homer and Hippocrates to modern personalized medicine: is there a role for pharmacoepigenomics in the treatment of alcohol addiction?
Ragia Georgia et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 19(6) 513-516
- Most Current Smokers Desire Genetic Susceptibility Testing and Genetically-Efficacious Medication.
Chiu Ami et al. Journal of neuroimmune pharmacology : the official journal of the Society on NeuroImmune Pharmacology 2018 Oct
- Using a personalized clinical decision support system for bromdihydrochlorphenylbenzodiazepine dosing in patients with anxiety disorders based on the pharmacogenomic markers.
Zastrozhin Michael S et al. Human psychopharmacology 2018 Oct e2677
- Polygenic risk for alcohol consumption and its association with alcohol-related phenotypes: Do stress and life satisfaction moderate these relationships?
Mies Gabry W et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2018 1837-12
- Could Rush to Genomics Damage Public Health?
M Frellick, Medscape, September 11, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (22)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1263)
- GWAS Studies (35)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (24)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: