Last Posted: Jul 07, 2020
- Machine learning and natural language processing in psychotherapy research: Alliance as example use case.
Goldberg Simon B et al. Journal of counseling psychology 2020 Jul 67(4) 438-448
- Assessment of the Association of D2 Dopamine Receptor Gene and Reported Allele Frequencies With Alcohol Use Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Jung Yonwoo, et al. JAMA network open 2019 11 0. (11) e1914940
- The benefits of genetic addiction risk score (GARS™) and pro-dopamine regulation in combating suicide in the American Indian population.
Blum Kenneth et al. Journal of systems and integrative neuroscience 2018 Sep 4
- Polygenic Prediction of Substance Use Disorders in Clinical and Population Samples
PB Barr et al, BioRXIV, August 2019
- Using Machine Learning to Classify Individuals With Alcohol Use Disorder Based on Treatment Seeking Status.
Lee Mary R et al. EClinicalMedicine 2019 Jul 1270-78
- Subtypes in patients with opioid misuse: A prognostic enrichment strategy using electronic health record data in hospitalized patients.
Afshar Majid et al. PloS one 2019 14(7) e0219717
- Pharmacogenetics of alcohol use disorder treatments: an update.
Hartwell Emily E et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 Jun
- Using Smartphone Survey Data and Machine Learning to Identify Situational and Contextual Risk Factors for HIV Risk Behavior Among Men Who Have Sex with Men Who Are Not on PrEP.
Wray Tyler B et al. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research 2019 May
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Genotype-Guided Treatment Allocation in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders Using Naltrexone or Acamprosate, Using a Modeling Approach.
Sluiter Reinier L et al. European addiction research 2018 24(5) 245-254
- ANCO-GeneDB: annotations and comprehensive analysis of candidate genes for alcohol, nicotine, cocaine and opioid dependence.
Hu Ruifeng et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2018 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (22)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1292)
- GWAS Studies (44)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (19)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (27)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.