Last Posted: Aug 14, 2019
- Using Machine Learning to Classify Individuals With Alcohol Use Disorder Based on Treatment Seeking Status.
Lee Mary R et al. EClinicalMedicine 2019 Jul 1270-78
- Subtypes in patients with opioid misuse: A prognostic enrichment strategy using electronic health record data in hospitalized patients.
Afshar Majid et al. PloS one 2019 14(7) e0219717
- Professionals' accounts of genetic testing in adoption: a qualitative study.
Arribas-Ayllon Michael et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2019 Jul
- New study offers "good news" for those with genetic risk for Alzheimer's
CBS News, July 15, 2019
- Multimorbidity states associated with higher mortality rates in organ dysfunction and sepsis: a data-driven analysis in critical care.
Zador Zsolt et al. Critical care (London, England) 2019 23(1) 247
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimers
Associated Press, July 14, 2019 (via StatNews)
- Germline pathogenic variants in 7,636 Japanese patients with prostate cancer and 12,366 controls.
Momozawa Yukihide et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Jun
- Pharmacogenetics of alcohol use disorder treatments: an update.
Hartwell Emily E et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 Jun
- A Qualitative Evaluation of the Acceptability of a Tailored Smartphone Alcohol Intervention for a Military Population: Information About Drinking for Ex-Serving Personnel (InDEx) App.
Puddephatt Jo-Anne et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 May 7(5) e12267
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy - From Epidemiologic to Genetic Phenotypes A Translational Review of Current Literature.
Reichart Daniel et al. Journal of internal medicine 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Hot Topics (108)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4779)
- GWAS Studies (83)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (88)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (78)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: