Last Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- On the path towards personalized medicine: Implications of pharmacogenetic studies of alcohol use disorder medications.
Nieto Steven J et al. Expert review of precision medicine and drug development 2020 5(1) 43-54
- Genetics of substance use disorders in the era of big data.
Gelernter Joel et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2021
- Breast cancer awareness, risk factors and screening practices among future health professionals in Ghana: A cross-sectional study.
Osei-Afriyie Sandra et al. PloS one 2021 16(6) e0253373
- Assessing Individual Risk for High-Risk Early Colorectal Neoplasm for Pre-Selection of Screening in Shanghai, China: A Population-Based Nested Case-Control Study.
Shen Jie et al. Cancer management and research 2021 133867-3878
- Comparative Effectiveness of Machine Learning Approaches for Predicting Gastrointestinal Bleeds in Patients Receiving Antithrombotic Treatment.
Herrin Jeph et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(5) e2110703
- Clinical prediction of extra-medical use of prescription pain relievers from a representative United States sample.
Thompson Christopher L et al. Preventive medicine 2021 106610
- Early identification of individuals at risk for loss to follow-up of tuberculosis treatment: A generalised hierarchical analysis.
Lima Shirley Verônica Melo Almeida et al. Heliyon 2021 7(4) e06788
- The Molecular Basis of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). Genetics, Epigenetics, and Nutrition in AUD: An Amazing Triangle.
Siomek-Gorecka Agnieszka et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Development and validation of a risk prediction model for high-risk adenomas at the time of first screening colonoscopy among screening aged Canadians.
Sutherland R Liam et al. Preventive medicine 2021 106563
- Machine learning prediction of blood alcohol concentration: a digital signature of smart-breathalyzer behavior
K Aschbacher et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, April 20, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (45)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4038)
- GWAS Studies (118)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (155)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (52)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.