Last Posted: Oct 04, 2019
- Pharmacogenomics of drug-induced liver injury (DILI): Molecular biology to clinical applications.
Kaliyaperumal Kalaiyarasi et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 Oct 69(4) 948-957
- Diagnostic Tumor Markers in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) in the Clinical Setting.
Economopoulou Panagiota et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9827
- Pharmacogenetic analysis of opioid dependence treatment dose and dropout rate.
Crist Richard C et al. The American journal of drug and alcohol abuse 2018 44(4) 431-440
- Translational Genomics and Recent Advances in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Yeeng Chai Annie Wai et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2019 Sep
- Want To Reduce Suicides? Follow The Data To Medical Offices, Motels And Even Animal Shelters
M O'Hagan, KHN News, September 23, 2019
- Health behaviours and beliefs in individuals with familial pancreatic cancer.
Underhill-Blazey Meghan et al. Familial cancer 2019 Sep
- Social network interventions for health behaviours and outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Hunter Ruth F et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Sep 16(9) e1002890
- Alcohol outlets and firearm violence: a place-based case-control study using satellite imagery and machine learning.
Jay Jonathan et al. Injury prevention : journal of the International Society for Child and Adolescent Injury Prevention 2019 Aug
- Meta-analysis of problematic alcohol use in 435,563 individuals identifies 29 risk variants and yields insights into biology, pleiotropy and causality
H Zou et al, BioRXIV, August 2019
- Recent Advances in Using Natural Language Processing to Address Public Health Research Questions Using Social Media and ConsumerGenerated Data.
Conway Mike et al. Yearbook of medical informatics 2019 Aug 28(1) 208-217
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (16)
- Hot Topics (110)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4815)
- GWAS Studies (88)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (93)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (21)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (81)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.