Last Posted: Nov 25, 2021
- Severe COVID-19 induces molecular signatures of aging in the human brain
M Mavrikaki et al, MEDRXIV, November 24, 2021
- Epigenomic signatures in age-related macular degeneration: Focus on their role as disease modifiers and therapeutic targets.
Caputo Valerio et al. European journal of ophthalmology 2021 31(6) 2856-2867
- Electrocardiogram-based Deep Learning and Clinical Risk Factors to Predict Atrial Fibrillation.
Khurshid Shaan et al. Circulation 2021
- Toward a Conversational Agent to Support the Self-Management of Adults and Young Adults With Sickle Cell Disease: Usability and Usefulness Study.
Issom David-Zacharie et al. Frontiers in digital health 2021 3600333
- Aging with Down Syndrome-Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
Alldred Melissa J et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(20)
- Association between Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Epigenetic Age Acceleration in a Sample of Twins.
Wang Zeyuan et al. Psychosomatic medicine 2021
- Urinary peptidomic profiles to address age-related disabilities: a prospective population study
DS Martens et al, THe Lancet Healthy Longevity, October 2021
- Prominent Striatum Amyloid Retention in Early-Onset Familial Alzheimer's Disease With PSEN1 Mutations: A Pilot PET/MR Study.
Qin Qi et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2021 13732159
- Sex differences in HIV Persistence and Reservoir Size during Aging.
Gianella Sara et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 10
- Predicting Parkinson's Disease and Its Pathology via Simple Clinical Variables.
Karabayir Ibrahim et al. Journal of Parkinson's disease 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (127)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3121)
- GWAS Studies (214)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (143)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (67)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.