Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Translating the human microbiome: a path to improving health
RJ Xavier et al, Genome Medicine, May 5, 2021
- Identification of the miRNA signature associated with survival in patients with ovarian cancer.
Sathipati Srinivasulu Yerukala et al. Aging 2021 13
- Using Naturalistic Driving Data to Predict Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia: Preliminary Findings from the Longitudinal Research on Aging Drivers (LongROAD) Study.
Di Xuan et al. Geriatrics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 6(2)
- Genetic landscape of breast cancer and mutation tracking with circulating tumor DNA in Chinese women.
Wang Yinghao et al. Aging 2021 13
- The central role of DNA damage in the aging process
B Schumaker et al, Nature, April 28, 2021
- A Tau-Driven Adverse Outcome Pathway Blueprint Toward Memory Loss in Sporadic (Late-Onset) Alzheimer's Disease with Plausible Molecular Initiating Event Plug-Ins for Environmental Neurotoxicants.
Tsamou Maria et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- Telomere length and socioeconomic status at neighborhood and individual levels among 80,000 adults in the Genetic Epidemiology Research on Adult Health and Aging cohort.
Alexeeff Stacey E et al. Environmental epidemiology (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019 3(3) e049
- Shared genetic links between amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and obesity-related traits: a genome-wide association study.
Li Chunyu et al. Neurobiology of aging 2021
- A Risk Prediction Model Based on Machine Learning for Cognitive Impairment Among Chinese Community-Dwelling Elderly People With Normal Cognition: Development and Validation Study.
Hu Mingyue et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(2) e20298
- Medical vulnerability of individuals with Down syndrome to severe COVID-19-data from the Trisomy 21 Research Society and the UK ISARIC4C survey
A Huls et al, Ebiomedicine, February 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (70)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3038)
- GWAS Studies (195)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (121)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (52)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.