Last Posted: Jul 21, 2021
- An equation to predict deaths of nursing home residents during a pandemic
JE Ibrahim, Nature Aging, July 2021
- Prediction Model Using Machine Learning for Mortality in Patients with Heart Failure.
Negassa Abdissa et al. The American journal of cardiology 2021
- Effects of Aging on Clinical Outcomes in Patients Receiving Genotype-Guided P2Y12 Inhibitor Selection after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Wood Brian et al. Pharmacotherapy 2021
- A convolutional-recurrent neural network approach to resting-state EEG classification in Parkinson's disease.
Lee Soojin et al. Journal of neuroscience methods 2021 109282
- Problems with Using Polygenic Scores to Select Embryos.
Turley Patrick et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 385(1) 78-86
- Association of medically assisted reproduction with offspring cord blood DNA methylation across cohorts.
Caramaschi Doretta et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Using ‘big data’ to disentangle aging and COVID-19
RR Montgomery et al, Nature Aging, June 14, 2021
- Deep learning-based amyloid PET positivity classification model in the Alzheimer's disease continuum by using 2-[F]FDG PET.
Kim Suhong et al. EJNMMI research 2021 11(1) 56
- Premature termination codon mutations in ABCA7 contribute to Alzheimer's disease risk in Belgian patients.
Bossaerts Liene et al. Neurobiology of aging 2021
- Childhood adversities are associated with shorter leukocyte telomere length at adult age in a population-based study.
Ämmälä Antti-Jussi et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 130105276
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (111)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3067)
- GWAS Studies (199)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (129)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (58)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.