Last Posted: Aug 07, 2020
- DNA methylation in repeat negative prostate biopsies as a marker of missed prostate cancer.
Fiano Valentina et al. Clinical epigenetics 2019 11(1) 152
- "AI-Powered Digital Health Platform and Wearable Devices Improve Outcomes for Older Adults in Assisted Living Communities: Pilot Study."
Wilmink Gerald et al. JMIR aging 2020 Jul
- What To Tell Your Patient With Clonal Hematopoiesis And Why: Insights From Two Specialized Clinics.
Steensma David P et al. Blood 2020 Jul
- Machine learning-based cognitive impairment classification with optimal combination of neuropsychological tests.
Gupta Abhay et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (New York, N. Y.) 2020 6(1) e12049
- Resting-state connectivity stratifies premanifest Huntington's disease by longitudinal cognitive decline rate.
Polosecki Pablo et al. Scientific reports 2020 10(1) 1252
- Construction of a prognosis-predicting model based on autophagy-related genes for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) patients.
Zhu Yayun et al. Aging 2020 Jul 12
- A new survival model based on ferroptosis-related genes for prognostic prediction in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Wu Guangzhen et al. Aging 2020 Jul 12
- Aging immunity may exacerbate COVID-19
AN Akbar et al, Science, July 17, 2020
- Precision and Personalized Medicine: How Genomic Approach Improves the Management of Cardiovascular and Neurodegenerative Disease.
Strianese Oriana et al. Genes 2020 Jul 11(7)
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Targeting Retinal Diseases.
Sorrentino Francesco Saverio et al. Current drug targets 2020 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (9)
- Hot Topics (171)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3925)
- GWAS Studies (177)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (99)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (38)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- Reviews/Commentaries (164)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.