Last Posted: May 29, 2019
- PulseNet laboratories transition to whole genome sequencing
H Carleton, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 24, 2019
- Scientists use bacterial genome sequences to stop a deadly multi-facility outbreak
E scherer, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 23, 2019
- Whole-genome SNP analysis applied directly to stool for genotyping Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli : An advanced molecular detection method for foodborne surveillance and outbreak tracking.
Singh Navjot et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2019 May
- Advanced Molecular Detection (AMD) - What's New
- Advanced Molecular Detection: The First Five Years at CDC
CDC AMD, March 2019
- Phylogenetic relationships and regional spread of meningococcal strains in the meningitis belt, 2011-2016.
Topaz Nadav et al. EBioMedicine 2019 Mar
- Battling HIV and STDs
CDC Advanced Molecular Detection Information
- How CDC Is Using Advanced Molecular Detection Technology To Better Fight Flu!
J Barnes, CDC, March 6, 2017
- Advanced Molecular Detection of Malarone Resistance.
Talundzic Eldin et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jun (6) 3821-3
- AMD Accomplishments 2015
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: