Last Posted: Jul 17, 2019
- Multimorbidity states associated with higher mortality rates in organ dysfunction and sepsis: a data-driven analysis in critical care.
Zador Zsolt et al. Critical care (London, England) 2019 23(1) 247
- Characterising JUUL-related posts on Instagram.
Czaplicki Lauren et al. Tobacco control 2019 Jul
- Myth or Fact? Addiction Is a Choice"
NIDA, June 17, 2019
- Biomedical risk assessment as an aid for smoking cessation.
Clair Carole et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2019 Mar 3CD004705
- Applications of machine learning in addiction studies: A systematic review.
Mak Kwok Kei et al. Psychiatry research 2019 Mar 53-60
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Genotype-Guided Treatment Allocation in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders Using Naltrexone or Acamprosate, Using a Modeling Approach.
Sluiter Reinier L et al. European addiction research 2018 24(5) 245-254
- 2018 Langley Award for Basic Research on Nicotine and Tobacco: Bringing Precision Medicine to Smoking Cessation.
Bierut Laura J et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2019 Mar
- ANCO-GeneDB: annotations and comprehensive analysis of candidate genes for alcohol, nicotine, cocaine and opioid dependence.
Hu Ruifeng et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2018 2018
- From Homer and Hippocrates to modern personalized medicine: is there a role for pharmacoepigenomics in the treatment of alcohol addiction?
Ragia Georgia et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 19(6) 513-516
- Predicting those at risk for opioid abuse
M McFadden, November 1,2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (45)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (957)
- GWAS Studies (37)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (34)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: