Query Trace: Grant ID>>U41HG006834
Scientific literature funded by the grant(s) selected
53 publications from Genomics & Precision Health Database.
- Modeling the ACMG/AMP variant classification guidelines as a Bayesian classification framework.
Tavtigian Sean V et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- Aggregate penetrance of genomic variants for actionable disorders in European and African Americans.
Natarajan Pradeep et al. Science translational medicine 2016 Nov 8(364) 364ra151
- Reassessment of Genomic Sequence Variation to Harmonize Interpretation for Personalized Medicine.
Garber Kathryn B et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 Nov 99(5) 1140-1149
- A survey of current practices for genomic sequencing test interpretation and reporting processes in US laboratories.
O'Daniel Julianne M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Nov
- Personal Genome Sequencing in Ostensibly Healthy Individuals and the PeopleSeq Consortium.
Linderman Michael D et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(2)
- Providing access to genomic variant knowledge in a healthcare setting: A vision for the ClinGen electronic health records workgroup.
Overby Casey et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2015 Sep
1 publications from HuGE Literature Finder.
Summarizing polygenic risks for complex diseases in a clinical whole-genome report.
Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Jul 17 (7): 536-44.
Kong Sek Won, Lee In-Hee, Leshchiner Ignaty, Krier Joel, Kraft Peter, Rehm Heidi L, Green Robert C, Kohane Isaac S, MacRae Calum A,