Last data update: Mar 03, 2021 . (Total: 22185 Documents since 2020)
Records 1-11 (of 11 Record(s))
Query Trace: West Nile Virus[original query]
- Network theoretic analysis of JAK/STAT pathway and extrapolation to drugs and viruses including COVID-19.
Banerjee Arindam, et al. Scientific reports 2021 1 0. (1) 2512
- Antivirals that target the host IMPα/β1-virus interface.
Martin Alexander J, et al. Biochemical Society transactions 2021 1 0.
- The broad spectrum host-directed agent ivermectin as an antiviral for SARS-CoV-2 ?
Jans David A, et al. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2020 10 0.
- miRNAs in SARS-CoV 2: A Spoke in the Wheel of Pathogenesis.
Satyam Rohit, et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2020 10 0.
- Recruiting the innate immune system with GM-CSF to fight viral diseases, including West Nile Virus encephalitis and COVID-19.
Potter Huntington, et al. F1000Research 2020 0 0. 345
- Hyperferritinemia in patients with COVID-19: An opportunity for iron chelation?
Vlahakos Vassilios D, et al. Artificial organs 2020 9 0.
- Immune Predictors of Mortality After Ribonucleic Acid Virus Infection.
Graham Jessica B, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 0 0. (6) 882-889
- Emergent Viral Infections of the CNS.
Wiley Clayton A, et al. Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology 2020 8 0. (8) 823-842
- Viral Evasion of the Complement System and Its Importance for Vaccines and Therapeutics.
Mellors Jack, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 0 0. 1450
- Prediction of the Receptorome for the Human-Infecting Virome.
Zhang Zheng, et al. Virologica Sinica 2020 7 0.
- Reporter Replicons for Antiviral Drug Discovery against Positive Single-Stranded RNA Viruses.
Fernandes Rafaela S, et al. Viruses 2020 5 0. (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.