Last data update: Feb 25, 2021 . (Total: 21966 Documents since 2020)
Records 1-11 (of 11 Record(s))
Query Trace: Mumps[original query]
- Synthetic Messenger RNA-Based Vaccines: from Scorn to Hype.
Pascolo Steve, et al. Viruses 2021 2 0. (2)
- Short term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on incidence of vaccine preventable diseases and participation in routine infant vaccinations in the Netherlands in the period March-September 2020.
Middeldorp Marit, et al. Vaccine 2021 1 0.
- A Revisit to the Research Updates of Drugs, Vaccines, and Bioinformatics Approaches in Combating COVID-19 Pandemic.
Sumon Tofael Ahmed, et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2020 0 0. 585899
- Cross-Immunization Against Respiratory Coronaviruses May Protect Children From SARS-CoV2: More Than a Simple Hypothesis?
Piccaluga Pier Paolo, et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2020 0 0. 595539
- Vaccinomics and Adversomics in the Era of Precision Medicine: A Review Based on HBV, MMR, HPV, and COVID-19 Vaccines.
Omersel Jasna, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 11 0. (11)
- Possible Cross-Reactivity between SARS-CoV-2 Proteins, CRM197 and Proteins in Pneumococcal Vaccines May Protect Against Symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Disease and Death.
Root-Bernstein Robert, et al. Vaccines 2020 9 0. (4)
- Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions and Military Hygiene at the United States Military Academy between 1890 and 1910.
Eslinger Melissa, et al. Military medicine 2020 9 0.
- An Inactivated Virus Candidate Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
MJ Mulligan, JAMA, August 13, 2020
- Early impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and physical distancing measures on routine childhood vaccinations in England, January to April 2020.
McDonald Helen I, et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2020 0 0. (19)
- Could an Unrelated Live Attenuated Vaccine Serve as a Preventive Measure To Dampen Septic Inflammation Associated with COVID-19 Infection?
Fidel Paul L, et al. mBio 2020 0 0. (3)
- Infectious diseases in children and adolescents in China: analysis of national surveillance data from 2008 to 2017.
Dong Yanhui, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2020 0 0. m1043
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.