Last data update: Feb 26, 2021 . (Total: 21978 Documents since 2020)
Records 1-30 (of 47 Record(s))
Query Trace: Macrophage Activation Syndrome[original query]
- Photosynthetically Controlled Spirulina, but Not Solar Spirulina, Inhibits TNF-α Secretion: Potential Implications for COVID-19-Related Cytokine Storm Therapy.
Tzachor Asaf, et al. Marine biotechnology (New York, N.Y.) 2021 2 0.
- Neopterin: A Promising Candidate Biomarker for Severe COVID-19.
Hailemichael Wasihun, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 0. 245-251
- Comparison of baseline laboratory findings of macrophage activation syndrome complicating systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis and multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children.
Aydin Fatma, et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2021 2 0.
- Immune cartography of macrophage activation syndrome in the COVID-19 era.
McGonagle Dennis, et al. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2021 2 0.
- Cytokine ranking via mutual information algorithm correlates cytokine profiles with presenting disease severity in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2.
Huntington Kelsey E, et al. eLife 2021 1 0.
- Immune reactivity during COVID-19: Implications for treatment.
Napoli Claudio, et al. Immunology letters 2021 1 0.
- Case Report: Case Series of Children With Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome Following SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Switzerland.
Fouriki Athina, et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2020 0 0. 594127
- Inflammasomes and Childhood Autoimmune Diseases: A Review of Current Knowledge.
Yang Chin-An, et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2020 11 0.
- Kawasaki Disease and COVID-19.
Gkoutzourelas Athanasios, et al. Mediterranean journal of rheumatology 2020 9 0. (Suppl 2) 268-274
- Evaluation of alpha defensin, IL-1 receptor antagonist, and IL-18 levels in COVID-19 patients with macrophage activation syndrome and acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Kerget Bugra, et al. Journal of medical virology 2020 10 0.
- COVID-19: a Great Mime or a Trigger Event of Autoimmune Manifestations?
Fatone Maria Celeste, et al. Current rheumatology reviews 2020 10 0.
- Covid-19 and kidney injury: Pathophysiology and molecular mechanisms.
Ahmadian Elham, et al. Reviews in medical virology 2020 10 0. e2176
- Clinical criteria for COVID-19-associated hyperinflammatory syndrome: a cohort study.
Webb Brandon J, et al. The Lancet Rheumatology 2020 9 0.
- Prognostic value of interleukin-18 and its association with other inflammatory markers and disease severity in COVID-19.
Satis Hasan, et al. Cytokine 2020 9 0. 155302
- Preliminary predictive criteria for COVID-19 cytokine storm.
Caricchio Roberto, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2020 9 0.
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome associated with COVID-19 from the pediatric emergency physician's point of view.
Junior Hany Simon, et al. Jornal de pediatria 2020 9 0.
- Current pharmacological intervention and development of targeting IVIG resistance in Kawasaki disease.
Zhang Rui Long, et al. Current opinion in pharmacology 2020 9 0. 72-81
- Are Serum Interleukin 6 and Surfactant Protein D Levels Associated with the Clinical Course of COVID-19?
Kerget Bugra, et al. Lung 2020 9 0.
- Macrophage responses associated with COVID-19: A pharmacological perspective.
Booz George W, et al. European journal of pharmacology 2020 9 0. 173547
- Practical aspects of targeting IL-6 in COVID-19 disease.
Calabrese Cassandra, et al. Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine 2020 5 0.
- COVID-19 and the immune system.
Paces J, et al. Physiological research 2020 0 0. (3) 379-388
- [Effectiveness of corticoid pulses in patients with cytokine storm syndrome induced by SARS-CoV-2 infection].
Callejas Rubio José Luis, et al. Medicina clinica 2020 0 0. (4) 159-161
- Three novel prevention, diagnostic, and treatment options for COVID-19 urgently necessitating controlled randomized trials.
Horowitz Richard I, et al. Medical hypotheses 2020 5 0. 109851
- The cytokine storm of COVID-19: a spotlight on prevention and protection.
Pearce Lucie, et al. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets 2020 6 0. 1-8
- Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Following SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Review of Clinical Presentation, Hypothetical Pathogenesis, and Proposed Management.
Nakra Natasha A, et al. Children (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 7 0. (7)
- Intensive care admissions of children with paediatric inflammatory multisystem syndrome temporally associated with SARS-CoV-2 (PIMS-TS) in the UK: a multicentre observational study.
Davies Patrick, et al. The Lancet. Child & adolescent health 2020 0 0. (9) 669-677
- Lessons from dermatology about inflammatory responses in Covid-19.
Criado Paulo Ricardo, et al. Reviews in medical virology 2020 7 0. e2130
- COVID-19 as part of the hyperferritinemic syndromes: the role of iron depletion therapy.
Perricone Carlo, et al. Immunologic research 2020 0 0. (4) 213-224
- Distinct clinical and immunological features of SARS-COV-2-induced multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children.
Lee Pui Y, et al. The Journal of clinical investigation 2020 7 0.
- Immunometabolic Status of COVID-19 Cancer Patients.
Sica A, et al. Physiological reviews 2020 0 0. (4) 1839-1850
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.