Last data update: Mar 03, 2021 . (Total: 22185 Documents since 2020)
Records 1-11 (of 11 Record(s))
Query Trace: Cholera[original query]
- A dynamic optimal control model for COVID-19 and cholera co-infection in Yemen.
Hezam Ibrahim M, et al. Advances in difference equations 2021 0 0. (1) 108
- Protection against severe infectious disease in the past.
Mercer Alexander, et al. Pathogens and global health 2021 2 0. 1-17
- Multiepitope Subunit Vaccine Design against COVID-19 Based on the Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2: An In Silico Analysis.
Dar Hamza Arshad, et al. Journal of immunology research 2020 0 0. 8893483
- COVID-19 in Yemen: a crisis within crises.
Mousavi Seyyed Meysam, et al. International journal for equity in health 2020 0 0. (1) 120
- Pandemics and methodological developments in epidemiology history.
Morabia Alfredo, et al. Journal of clinical epidemiology 2020 0 0. 164-169
- Identifying potential emerging threats through epidemic intelligence activities-looking for the needle in the haystack?
Wilburn Jennifer, et al. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 2019 12 0. 146-153
- Hydroxychloroquine: mechanism of action inhibiting SARS-CoV2 entry.
Yuan Zixuan, et al. bioRxiv : the preprint server for biology 2020 8 0.
- Yemen's Cholera Epidemic Is a One Health Issue.
Ng Qin Xiang, et al. Journal of preventive medicine and public health = Yebang Uihakhoe chi 2020 7 0. (4) 289-292
- Humanistic Epidemiology: Love in the time of cholera, COVID-19 and other outbreaks.
Soriano Joan B, et al. European journal of epidemiology 2020 0 0. (4) 321-324
- The Cholera Epidemics in Hamburg and What to Learn for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2).
Tárnok Attila, et al. Cytometry. Part A : the journal of the International Society for Analytical Cytology 2020 0 0. (4) 337-339
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Haiti: A Call for Action.
Louis-Jean James, et al. Journal of community health 2020 0 0. (3) 437-439
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.