Last data update: Mar 03, 2021 . (Total: 22134 Documents since 2020)
Records 1-13 (of 13 Record(s))
Query Trace: Chikungunya[original query]
- A Low-Cost SARS-CoV-2 rRBD ELISA to Detect Serostatus in Ecuadorian Population with COVID-19.
Guevara Ángel, et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2021 2 0.
- Antivirals that target the host IMPα/β1-virus interface.
Martin Alexander J, et al. Biochemical Society transactions 2021 1 0.
- Novel modulators of p53-signaling encoded by unknown genes of emerging viruses.
Alzhanova Dina, et al. PLoS pathogens 2021 1 0. (1) e1009033
- Monitoring Viral Entry in Real-Time Using a Luciferase Recombinant Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Producing SARS-CoV-2, EBOV, LASV, CHIKV, and VSV Glycoproteins.
Lay Mendoza Maria Fernanda, et al. Viruses 2020 12 0. (12)
- The broad spectrum host-directed agent ivermectin as an antiviral for SARS-CoV-2 ?
Jans David A, et al. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2020 10 0.
- Targeting Polyamine Metabolism for Control of Human Viral Diseases.
Huang Mingyuan, et al. Infection and drug resistance 2020 0 0. 4335-4346
- Role of Chikungunya nsP3 in Regulating G3BP1 Activity, Stress Granule Formation and Drug Efficacy.
Lu Xue, et al. Archives of medical research 2020 10 0.
- Natural antiviral compound silvestrol modulates human monocyte-derived macrophages and dendritic cells.
Blum Leonard, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2020 0 0. (12) 6988-6999
- Clinical evidence for repurposing chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as antiviral agents: a systematic review.
Rodrigo C, et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2020 8 0. (8) 979-987
- Systematic analysis of disease-specific immunological signatures in patients with febrile illness from Saudi Arabia.
Kam Yiu-Wing, et al. Clinical & translational immunology 2020 0 0. (8) e1163
- AeDES: a next-generation monitoring and forecasting system for environmental suitability of Aedes-borne disease transmission.
Muñoz Á G, et al. Scientific reports 2020 0 0. (1) 12640
- Imported Infections in Rural Mid-West United States - A Report from a Tertiary Care Center.
Meyer Amy, et al. Missouri medicine 0 0 0. (2) 89-94
- Perspectives on monoclonal antibody therapy as potential therapeutic intervention for Coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19).
Shanmugaraj Balamurugan, et al. Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology 2020 3 0.
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.