Last Posted: Oct 10, 2019
- Genetic Causes of Liver Disease: When to Suspect a Genetic Etiology, Initial Lab Testing, and the Basics of Management.
Schonfeld Emily A et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Nov 103(6) 991-1003
- Panel-Based Next-Generation Sequencing for the Diagnosis of Cholestatic Genetic Liver Diseases: Clinical Utility and Challenges.
Chen Huey-Ling et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 Oct
- The global prevalence of Wilson disease from next-generation sequencing data.
Gao Jiali et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Wilson disease.
Czlonkowska Anna et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2018 Sep 4(1) 21
- Familial screening of children with Wilson disease: Necessity of screening in previous generation and screening methods.
Li Huamei et al. Medicine 2018 Jul 97(27) e11405
- Population genomics in South East Asia captures unexpectedly high carrier frequency for treatable inherited disorders.
Bylstra Yasmin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jul
- Wilson Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Follow-up.
Schilsky Michael L et al. Clinics in liver disease 2017 Nov 21(4) 755-767
- Salivary biomarkers and proteomics: future diagnostic and clinical utilities.
Castagnola M et al. Acta otorhinolaryngologica Italica : organo ufficiale della Societa italiana di otorinolaringologia e chirurgia cervico-facciale 2017 Apr 37(2) 94-101
- Controversies and Variation in Diagnosing and Treating Children With Wilson Disease: Results of an International Survey.
Sturm Ekkehard et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2016 Jul 63(1) 82-7
- Wilson disease: At the crossroads between genetics and epigenetics-A review of the evidence.
Kieffer Dorothy A et al. Liver research 2017 Sep 1(2) 121-130
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (49)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.