Last Posted: Oct 07, 2021
- Obesity-Associated GNAS Mutations and the Melanocortin Pathway.
Mendes de Oliveira Edson et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 10
- CYP1A2 polymorphisms modify the association of habitual coffee consumption with appetite, macronutrient intake, and body mass index: results from an observational cohort and a cross-over randomized study.
Gkouskou Kalliopi G et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2021
- The genetics of obesity: from discovery to biology
RJF Loos et al, Nat Rev Genetics, September 23, 2021
- Impact of paternal education on epigenetic ageing in adolescence and mid-adulthood: a multi-cohort study in the USA and Mexico.
Joyce Brian T et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021 9
- Evaluation and Management of Early Onset Genetic Obesity in Childhood.
Malhotra Sonali et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2021 10(3) 194-204
- Antibody responses to BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine: infection-naive individuals with abdominal obesity warrant attention
AE Malavazoz et al, MEDRXIV, September 14, 2021
- The BAriatic surgery SUbstitution and nutrition (BASUN) population: a data-driven exploration of predictors for obesity.
Höskuldsdóttir Gudrún et al. BMC endocrine disorders 2021 21(1) 183
- The sex-specific influence of FTO genotype on exercise intervention for weight loss in adult with obesity.
Wang Weimin et al. European journal of sport science 2021 1-17
- A scoping review of case law relating to support and treatment for people with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
Murray Anna et al. International journal of law and psychiatry 2021 78101733
- Regional variations in medical trainee diet and nutrition counseling competencies: Machine learning-augmented propensity score analysis of a prospective multi-site cohort study.
Patnaik Anish et al. Medical science educator 2020 30(2) 911-915
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (225)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5536)
- GWAS Studies (209)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (193)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (36)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (92)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.