Last Posted: Sep 25, 2017
- Comparison of the Microbiota of Older Adults Living in Nursing Homes and the Community.
Roghmann Mary-Claire et al. mSphere (5)
- Plumbing In Hospitals And Nursing Homes Can Spread Legionnaires' Disease
Stein R. NPR, Jun 6, 2017.
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of extended-spectrum β-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli in nursing homes in Bavaria, Germany.
Valenza Giuseppe et al. Veterinary microbiology 2015 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.