Last Posted: Oct 27, 2021
- Modeling the impact of vaccination strategies for nursing homes in the context of increased SARS-CoV-2 community transmission and variants
I Holmdahl et al, MEDRXIV, October 26, 2021
- Skin Metagenomic Sequence Analysis of Early Candida auris Outbreaks in U.S. Nursing Homes.
Huang Xin et al. mSphere 2021 8 e0028721
- Investigating associations between COVID-19 mortality and population-level health and socioeconomic indicators in the United States: A modeling study.
Kandula Sasikiran et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(7) e1003693
- Modeling effectiveness of testing strategies to prevent COVID-19 in nursing homes--United States, 2020
I See et al, MEDRXIV, January 29, 2021
- Early detection of SARS-CoV-2 infection cases or outbreaks at nursing homes by targeted wastewater tracking
Davo L, et al. medRxiv, Jan 22, 2021.
- Risk Factors Associated With All-Cause 30-Day Mortality in Nursing Home Residents With COVID-19.
Panagiotou Orestis A et al. JAMA internal medicine 2021 Jan
- Nursing home staff networks and COVID-19.
Chen M Keith et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2021 Jan 118(1)
- Association Between Nursing Home Crowding and COVID-19 Infection and Mortality in Ontario, Canada
KA Brown et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, November 9, 2020
- The engines of SARS-CoV-2 spread
EC Lee et al, Science, November 5, 2020
- High-risk Groups for Influenza Complications.
Uyeki Timothy M et al. JAMA 2020 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (48)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.