Last Posted: Dec 03, 2020
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlations in Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy Patients from the Canadian Neuromuscular Disease Registry.
Lim Kenji Rowel Q et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Nov 10(4)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Newborn Screening, a Case Study for Examining Ethical and Legal Issues for Pilots for Emerging Disorders: Considerations and Recommendations.
Lloyd-Puryear Michele A et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2018 Mar 4(1) 6
- American Academy of Pediatrics Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Education Series
- Overview of Gene Therapy in Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Abreu Nicolas J et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2020 Sep
- Diagnosing Muscular Dystrophies: Comparison of Techniques and Their Cost Effectiveness: A Multi-institutional Study.
Srivastava Pallavi et al. Journal of neurosciences in rural practice 2020 Jul 11(3) 420-429
- Evaluating the Diagnostic and Prognostic Value of Biomarkers for Heart Disease and Major Adverse Cardiac Events in Patients With Muscular Dystrophy.
Nikhanj Anish et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2020 Jul
- Open communication of Duchenne muscular dystrophy facilitates disclosure process by parents to unaffected siblings.
Sulmonte Laura A G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jul
- Comprehensive genetic analysis of 961 unrelated Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients: Focus on diagnosis, prevention and therapeutic possibilities.
Kumar Shalini H et al. PloS one 2020 15(6) e0232654
- Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy carriers: Evidence of cardiomyopathy by exercise and cardiac MRI testing.
Mah May Ling et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 May
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy- Where Genetic Testing is Inevitable and Vital!
Gupta Ambika et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2020 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (38)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (122)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (89)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.