Last Posted: Aug 13, 2020
- Outcome of Clinical Genetic Testing in Patients with Features Suggestive for Hereditary Predisposition to PTH-Mediated Hypercalcemia.
Khairi Shafaq et al. Hormones & cancer 2020 Aug
- Health-related quality of life in patients with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia type 1.
van Leeuwaarde Rachel S et al. Neuroendocrinology 2020 May
- Long-Term Outcomes and Aggressiveness of Hereditary Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma: 40 Years of Experience at One Center.
Raue Friedhelm et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2019 May
- Clinical utility of genetic diagnosis for sporadic and hereditary medullary thyroid carcinoma.
Elisei Rossella et al. Annales d'endocrinologie 2019 Apr
- Adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC): When and why should we consider germline testing?
Petr Elisabeth Joye et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2018 Aug
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 1: institution, management, and data analysis of a nationwide multicenter patient database.
Giusti Francesca et al. Endocrine 2017 Nov 58(2) 349-359
- Utilization of Genetic Testing for RET Mutations in Patients with Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma: a Single-Center Experience.
Parkhurst Emily et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Jun
- Update on multiple endocrine neoplasia Type 1 and 2.
Al-Salameh Abdallah et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2018 Jun
- Secondary findings from next-generation sequencing: what does actionable in childhood really mean?
Richer Julie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jun
- [Molecular Targeted Therapies for Hereditary Cancer Syndrome].
Shimodaira Hideki et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2018 Apr 45(4) 587-592
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (87)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.