Last Posted: Oct 19, 2021
- The gut microbiome in konzo.
Bramble Matthew S et al. Nature communications 2021 9 (1) 5371
- The Lung Microbiome during Health and Disease.
Yagi Kazuma et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 10 (19)
- Standard Sample Storage Conditions Have an Impact on Inferred Microbiome Composition and Antimicrobial Resistance Patterns.
Poulsen Casper Sahl et al. Microbiology spectrum 2021 10 e0138721
- The maternal microbiome: another bridge linking mothers and infants
Ebiomedicine editorial, September 30, 2021,
- Effect of Probiotics on Incident Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia in Critically Ill Patients- A Randomized Clinical Trial
J Johnstone et al, JAMA Network Open, September 21, 2021
- Perturbations in Gut Microbiota Composition in Psychiatric Disorders: A Review and Meta-analysis.
Nikolova Viktoriya L et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021 9
- Metabolomics can provide new insights into perinatal nutrition.
Pintus Roberta et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2021
- Over 50,000 Metagenomically Assembled Draft Genomes for the Human Oral Microbiome Reveal New Taxa.
Zhu Jie et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2021
- The missing microbes: Bifidobacterium and Faecalibacterium depletion and loss of microbiome diversity as potential susceptibility markers for SARS-CoV-2 infection and severity
S Hazan et al, MEDRXIV, September 7, 2021
- High-resolution microbiome analysis enabled by linking of 16S rRNA gene sequences with adjacent genomic contexts.
Kapustina Žana et al. Microbial genomics 2021 9 (9)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (21)
- COVID-19 (89)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (65)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (36)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (566)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.