Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Malignant hyperthermia 2020: Guideline from the Association of Anaesthetists.
Hopkins P M et al. Anaesthesia 2021 Jan
- Genetic mutations associated with susceptibility to perioperative complications in a longitudinal biorepository with integrated genomic and electronic health records.
Douville Nicholas J et al. British journal of anaesthesia 2020 Sep
- A multi-dimensional analysis of genotype-phenotype discordance in malignant hyperthermia susceptibility.
Ibarra Moreno Carlos A et al. British journal of anaesthesia 2020 Aug
- Pharmacogenomic considerations for medications in the perioperative setting.
Jhun Ellie H et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Jul 20(11) 813-827
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) guideline for the use of potent volatile anesthetic agents and succinylcholine in the context of RYR1 or CACNA1S genotypes.
Gonsalves Stephen G et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Nov
- Routine DNA Screening Moves Into Primary Care
M Andrews, NPR, May 22, 2018
- Incidental and clinically actionable genetic variants in 1005 whole exomes and genomes from Qatar.
Jain Abhinav et al. Molecular genetics and genomics : MGG 2018 Mar
- Resequencing array for gene variant detection in malignant hyperthermia and butyrylcholinestherase deficiency.
Levano Soledad et al. Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2017 May 27(5) 492-499
- Malignant Hyperthermia in the Post-Genomics Era: New Perspectives on an Old Concept.
Riazi Sheila et al. Anesthesiology 2018 128(1) 168-180
- Prospective participant selection and ranking to maximize actionable pharmacogenetic variants and discovery in the eMERGE Network.
Crosslin David R et al. Genome Med 2015 7(1) 67
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (22)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.