Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Advances in genetic technologies result in improved diagnosis of mismatch repair deficiency in colorectal and endometrial cancers.
Evans D Gareth et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 Jan
- Comparison of long-term outcomes between Lynch sydrome and sporadic colorectal cancer: a propensity score matching analysis.
Xu Yun et al. BMC cancer 2021 Jan 21(1) 45
- Comparison of universal screening in major lynch-associated tumors: a systematic review of literature.
Kunnackal John George et al. Familial cancer 2021 Jan
- Double somatic mismatch repair gene pathogenic variants as common as Lynch syndrome among endometrial cancer patients.
Hampel Heather et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan 160(1) 161-168
- Universal screening for Lynch syndrome in uterine cancer patients: A quality improvement initiative.
Spinosa Daniel et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan 160(1) 169-174
- Prevalence of Lynch syndrome in women with mismatch repair-deficient ovarian cancer.
Hodan Rachel et al. Cancer medicine 2020 Dec
- Lynch Syndrome-Associated Variants and Cancer Rates in an Ancestrally Diverse Biobank.
Rosenblum Rachel E et al. JCO precision oncology 2020 4
- The "diagnose and leave in" strategy" for diminutive rectosigmoid polyps in Lynch syndrome: a post-hoc analysis from a randomized controlled trial.
Rivero-Sánchez Liseth et al. Endoscopy 2020 Dec
- Testing for lynch syndrome in people with endometrial cancer using immunohistochemistry and microsatellite instability-based testing strategies - A systematic review of test accuracy.
Stinton Chris et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Oct
- Characteristics of adrenocortical carcinoma associated with Lynch Syndrome.
Domènech Marta et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (250)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (536)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (66)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (36)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (20)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (81)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.