Last Posted: Jan 07, 2021
- Diagnosis, family screening, and treatment of inherited arrhythmogenic diseases in Europe: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
Conte Giulio et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Dec 22(12) 1904-1910
- KCNQ1 and Long QT Syndrome in 1/45 Amish: The Road from Identification to Implementation of Culturally Appropriate Precision Medicine.
Streeten Elizabeth A et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Nov
- Systematic Evaluation of KCNQ1 Variant Using ACMG/AMP Guidelines and Risk Stratification in Long QT Syndrome Type 1.
Kashiwa Asami et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Sep
- Enhancing rare variant interpretation in inherited arrhythmias through quantitative analysis of consortium disease cohorts and population controls.
Walsh Roddy et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Sep
- An NGS-based genotyping in LQTS; minor genes are no longer minor.
Ohno Seiko et al. Journal of human genetics 2020 Jul
- A Population-Based Registry of Patients With Inherited Cardiac Conditions and Resuscitated Cardiac Arrest.
Rucinski Cynthia et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2020 Jun 75(21) 2698-2707
- Reclassification of genetic variants in children with long QT syndrome.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 May e1300
- Genetic testing in Polynesian Long QT Syndrome probands reveals a lower diagnostic yield and an increased prevalence of rare variants.
Winbo Annika et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Mar
- A Review of Long QT Syndrome: Everything a Hospitalist Should Know.
Sharma Nandita et al. Hospital pediatrics 2020 Mar
- Intentional Non-Therapy in Long QT Syndrome (LQTS).
MacIntyre Ciorsti J et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (188)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.