Last Posted: Oct 16, 2021
- Evidence Used to Update the List of Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
CDC Science Brief, October 14, 2021
- Web-based and machine learning approaches for identification of patient-reported outcomes in inflammatory bowel disease.
Ricci Laetitia et al. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2021
- Automated Measurements of Body Composition in Abdominal CT Scans Using Artificial Intelligence Can Predict Mortality in Patients With Cirrhosis.
Zou Winnie Y et al. Hepatology communications 2021
- Machine learning for selecting patients with Crohn's disease for abdominopelvic computed tomography in the emergency department.
Konikoff Tom et al. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2021
- State of the Art in Artificial Intelligence and Radiomics in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Castaldo Anna et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(7)
- Genetic testing for assessment of lynch syndrome in young patients with polyps.
Laish Ido et al. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2021
- Liver disease classification from ultrasound using multi-scale CNN.
Che Hui et al. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery 2021
- Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics in Metabolic- (Dysfunction) Associated Fatty Liver Disease: Novel Insights and Future Perspectives.
Dallio Marcello et al. Nutrients 2021 13(5)
- Update on and future perspectives for the diagnosis of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency in Brazil.
Jardim José R et al. Jornal brasileiro de pneumologia : publicacao oficial da Sociedade Brasileira de Pneumologia e Tisilogia 2021 47(3) e20200380
- The Molecular Basis of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). Genetics, Epigenetics, and Nutrition in AUD: An Amazing Triangle.
Siomek-Gorecka Agnieszka et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (46)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1460)
- GWAS Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (67)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (31)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.