Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Social determinants of health and primary immunodeficiency.
Schejter Dr Yael Dinur et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2021
- Economic Evaluation of Different Screening Strategies for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Based on Real-Life Data.
van den Akker-van Marle M Elske et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Evaluation of newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID).
Nightingale Rebecca et al. The British journal of general practice : the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners 2021 71(711) 456-457
- Immunological Findings and Clinical Outcomes of Infants With Positive Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency From a Tertiary Care Center in the U.S.
Mantravadi Vasudha et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 12734096
- Recommendations for uniform definitions used in newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
Blom Maartje et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2021
- [Treating inherited bone marrow failure syndromes and primary immunodeficiency diseases].
Ishimura Masataka et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2021 62(8) 1327-1333
- Clinical Utility of Rapid Exome Sequencing Combined With Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing in Critically Ill Pediatric Patients With Suspected Genetic Disorders.
Ouyang Xuejun et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12725259
- Effective Human Immunodeficiency Virus Molecular Surveillance Requires Identification of Incident Cases of Infection.
Little Susan J et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 9 (5) 842-849
- First Year of TREC-Based National SCID Screening in Sweden.
Göngrich Christina et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Utility of a Short Neuropsychological Protocol for Detecting HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorders in Patients with Asymptomatic HIV-1 Infection.
Martinez-Banfi Martha et al. Brain sciences 2021 11(8)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (28)
- CDC Publications (13)
- COVID-19 (143)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (658)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (128)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (63)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.