Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: 10-Year Experience at a Single Referral Center (2009-2018).
Thorsen Julia et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2021 Jan
- Follow-Up for an Abnormal Newborn Screen for Severe Combined Immunodeficiencies (NBS SCID): A Clinical Immunology Society (CIS) Survey of Current Practices.
Knight Vijaya et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Jun 6(3)
- The Landscape of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Newborn Screening in the United States in 2020: A Review of Screening Methodologies and Targets, Communication Pathways, and Long-Term Follow-Up Practices.
Sheller Ruthanne et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11577853
- Review: Why screen for severe combined immunodeficiency disease?
Thomas C et al. Archives de pediatrie : organe officiel de la Societe francaise de pediatrie 2020 Sep
- Current Perspectives and Unmet Needs of Primary Immunodeficiency Care in Asia Pacific.
Leung Daniel et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 111605
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Outbreak Investigation Among Persons Who Inject Drugs in Massachusetts Enhanced by HIV Sequence Data.
Tumpney Matthew et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Sep (Supplement_5) S259-S267
- A 2020 update on the use of genetic testing for patients with primary immunodeficiency.
Chinn Ivan K et al. Expert review of clinical immunology 2020 Aug
- Newborn Screening through TREC, TREC/KREC system for Primary Immunodeficiency with limitation of TREC/KREC. Comprehensive review.
Shinwari Khyber et al. Anti-inflammatory & anti-allergy agents in medicinal chemistry 2020 Jul
- Second-Tier Next Generation Sequencing Integrated in Nationwide Newborn Screening Provides Rapid Molecular Diagnostics of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Strand Janne et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 111417
- Global systematic review of primary immunodeficiency registries.
Abolhassani Hassan et al. Expert review of clinical immunology 2020 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (28)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (627)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (112)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (54)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.