Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Prevalence of cardiovascular events in genetically confirmed versus unconfirmed familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Khan Tina Z et al. Global cardiology science & practice 2020 Nov 2020(2) e202024
- Precision screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia: a machine learning study applied to electronic health encounter data.
Myers Kelly D et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2019 Dec 1(8) e393-e402
- Clinical Evaluation of the Polygenetic Background of Blood Pressure in the Population-Based Setting.
Giontella Alice et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2020 Nov HYPERTENSIONAHA12015449
- Clinical Features and Outcomes of Pregnancy-Related Acute Aortic Dissection.
Braverman Alan C et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Oct
- Clinical and Genome-Wide Analysis of Multiple Severe Cisplatin-Induced Neurotoxicities in Adult-Onset Cancer Survivors.
Trendowski Matthew R et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 Sep
- Screening of family members of chronic kidney disease patients with Fabry disease mutations: a very important and underrated task.
Sodré Luciana Senra de Souza et al. Jornal brasileiro de nefrologia : 'orgao oficial de Sociedades Brasileira e Latino-Americana de Nefrologia 2020 Sep
- Genetics, prevalence, screening and confirmation of primary aldosteronism: a position statement and consensus of the Working Group on Endocrine Hypertension of The European Society of Hypertension.
Mulatero Paolo et al. Journal of hypertension 2020 Oct 38(10) 1919-1928
- United States Pulmonary Hypertension Scientific Registry (USPHSR): Baseline Characteristics.
Badlam Jessica B et al. Chest 2020 Aug
- Progress of Gene Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease.
Shimamura Munehisa et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2020 Aug HYPERTENSIONAHA12014478
- How Will Genetics Inform the Clinical Care of Atrial Fibrillation?
Shoemaker M Benjamin et al. Circulation research 2020 Jun 127(1) 111-127
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5997)
- GWAS Studies (108)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (190)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (79)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.