Last Posted: Oct 26, 2021
- Development of the Hypertension Index Model in General Adult Using the Korea National Health and Nutritional Examination Survey and the Korean Genome and Epidemiology Study.
Seo Myung-Jae et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(10)
- Trans-ethnic Mendelian-randomization study reveals causal relationships between cardiometabolic factors and chronic kidney disease.
Zheng Jie et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021 10
- Use of Machine Learning and Statistical Algorithms to Predict Hospital Length of Stay Following Colorectal Cancer Resection: A South African Pilot Study.
Achilonu Okechinyere J et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11644045
- Evidence Used to Update the List of Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
CDC Science Brief, October 14, 2021
- Epigenetics: a new warrior against cardiovascular calcification, a forerunner in modern lifestyle diseases.
Dutta Parna et al. Environmental science and pollution research international 2021
- Genetics of diaphragmatic hernia.
Schreiner Yannick et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Prediction of incident atrial fibrillation in community-based electronic health records: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
Nadarajah Ramesh et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2021
- Claims-based algorithms for common chronic conditions were efficiently constructed using machine learning methods.
Hara Konan et al. PloS one 2021 16(9) e0254394
- Erectile Dysfunction in Men Burdened with the Familial Occurrence of Coronary Artery Disease.
Kalka Dariusz et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(18)
- Quantifying representativeness in randomized clinical trials using machine learning fairness metrics.
Qi Miao et al. JAMIA open 2021 4(3) ooab077
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (327)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6186)
- GWAS Studies (129)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (248)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (34)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (124)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.