Last Posted: Sep 02, 2020
- Evaluation of a screening program for iron overload and HFE mutations in 50,493 blood donors.
Eckerström Carl et al. Annals of hematology 2020 Aug
- Systematic review of the clinical outcomes of iron reduction in Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Prabhu Anil et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2020 Jun
- Pediatric reporting of genomic results study (PROGRESS): a mixed-methods, longitudinal, observational cohort study protocol to explore disclosure of actionable adult- and pediatric-onset genomic variants to minors and their parents.
Savatt Juliann M et al. BMC pediatrics 2020 May 20(1) 222
- Genetic Causes of Liver Disease: When to Suspect a Genetic Etiology, Initial Lab Testing, and the Basics of Management.
Schonfeld Emily A et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Nov 103(6) 991-1003
- ACG Clinical Guideline: Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Kowdley Kris V et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019 Jul
- Hemochromatosis: Hereditary hemochromatosis and HFE gene.
Katsarou Martha-Spyridoula et al. Vitamins and hormones 2019 110201-222
- Common genetic disorder found to cause serious disease and disability with age
National Institute on Aging, January 2019
- Common conditions associated with hereditary haemochromatosis genetic variants: cohort study in UK Biobank.
Pilling Luke C et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Jan 364k5222
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis Associations with Frailty, Sarcopenia and Chronic Pain: Evidence from 200,975 Older UK Biobank Participants.
Tamosauskaite Jone et al. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences 2019 Jan
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (265)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (21)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.