Last Posted: Nov 19, 2020
- Health Care Disparities and Demand for Expanding Hereditary Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines in African Americans.
Ciuro Jordan et al. Clinical breast cancer 2020 Sep
- BRIP1, a gene potentially implicated in Familial Colorectal Cancer Type X.
Martin-Morales Lorena et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2020 Oct
- Isoflavone intake on the risk of overall breast cancer and molecular subtypes in women at high risk for hereditary breast cancer.
Sim Eun Ji et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2020 Oct
- Electronic health records contain dispersed risk factor information that could be used to prevent breast and ovarian cancer.
Payne Thomas H et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2020 Sep
- Screening women at high risk for breast cancer: one program fits all? : Subgroup analysis of a large population high risk breast screening program.
Hermann Naama et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2020 Aug
- Prevalence of Recurrent Mutations Predisposing to Breast Cancer in Early-Onset Breast Cancer Patients from Poland.
Rogoza-Janiszewska Emilia et al. Cancers 2020 Aug 12(8)
- A Modern Dilemma: How Experts Grapple with Ambiguous Genetic Test Results.
Scherr Courtney L et al. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making 2020 Jul 40(5) 655-668
- Pinning Pink: Messages About Hereditary Breast Cancer Risk on Pinterest.
Miller Carrie A et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2020 Aug
- A systematic review of communication interventions to help healthcare professionals discuss genetic testing for breast cancer.
Starkings Rachel et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2020 Jun
- Updates in hereditary breast cancer genetic testing and practical high risk breast management in gene carriers.
Pederson Holly J et al. Seminars in oncology 2020 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (180)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (107)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.