Last Posted: Dec 10, 2020
- Assessing the current knowledge, attitude and behaviour of adolescents and young adults living with haemophilia.
Mohan Richa et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Dec
- Addressing patient education priorities in the era of gene therapy for haemophilia: Towards evidence-informed shared decision-making.
Woollard Laurence et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
- Reimbursing the value of gene therapy care in an era of uncertainty.
Noone Declan et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
- Patient perspectives regarding gene therapy in haemophilia: Interviews from the PAVING study.
van Overbeeke Eline et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
- Novel F8 and F9 gene variants from the PedNet Hemophilia Registry classified according to ACMG/AMP guidelines.
Andersson Nadine G et al. Human mutation 2020 Sep
- Treatment preferences in people with haemophilia A or caregivers of people with haemophilia A: A discrete choice experiment.
Fifer Simon et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Aug 26 Suppl 530-40
- Beliefs and Values About Gene Therapy and In-Utero Gene Editing in Patients with Hemophilia and Their Relatives.
Vasquez-Loarte Tania C et al. The patient 2020 Aug
- Gene therapy for hemophilia: anticipating the unexpected.
Pierce Glenn F et al. Blood advances 2020 Aug 4(15) 3788
- Genetic mosaicism in haemophilia: A practical review to help evaluate the risk of transmitting the disease.
Lannoy Nathalie et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Apr
- Genetic screening of children with suspected inherited bleeding disorders.
Andersson Nadine G et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (150)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.