Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Is radiomic MRI a feasible alternative to OncotypeDX® recurrence score testing? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Davey M G et al. BJS open 2021 5(5)
- Covid-19: Why Africa’s pandemic is different
M Sentilingham et al, BMJ, October 19, 2021
- Forecasting the Suitability of Online Mental Health Information for Effective Self-Care Developing Machine Learning Classifiers Using Natural Language Features.
Ji Meng et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(19)
- Acquired HIV drug resistance and virologic monitoring in a HIV hyper-endemic setting in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa.
Chimukangara Benjamin et al. AIDS research and therapy 2021 10 (1) 74
- Sex differences in HIV Persistence and Reservoir Size during Aging.
Gianella Sara et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 10
- Characterization of HIV Risk Behaviors and Clusters Using HIV-Transmission Cluster Engine Among a Cohort of Persons Living with HIV in Washington, DC.
Wilbourn Brittany et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2021 6 (9) 706-715
- Incorporating genetic counseling into the evaluation of pediatric bone marrow failure.
Schneider Kami Wolfe et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Drug resistance mutations in HIV: new bioinformatics approaches and challenges.
Blassel Luc et al. Current opinion in virology 2021 10 56-64
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithm Improves Radiologist Performance in Skeletal Age Assessment: A Prospective Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial.
Eng David K et al. Radiology 2021 204021
- Metabolomics-Based Screening of Inborn Errors of Metabolism: Enhancing Clinical Application with a Robust Computational Pipeline.
Hoegen Brechtje et al. Metabolites 2021 11(9)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (159)
- COVID-19 (310)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2077)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (153)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (97)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (813)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.