Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- PharmVar GeneFocus: CYP2B6.
Desta Zeruesenay et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021 Jan
- Molecular Epidemiological Analysis of the Origin and Transmission Dynamics of the HIV-1 CRF01_AE Sub-Epidemic in Bulgaria.
Alexiev Ivailo et al. Viruses 2021 Jan (1)
- Using phylogenetic surveillance and epidemiological data to understand the HIV-1 transmission dynamics in French Guiana.
Arantes Ighor et al. AIDS (London, England) 2021 Jan
- The clarifying role of time series data in the population genetics of HIV.
Feder Alison F et al. PLoS genetics 2021 Jan (1) e1009050
- Identification of a New HIV-1 BC Intersubtype Circulating Recombinant Form (CRF108_BC) in Spain.
Cañada Javier E et al. Viruses 2021 Jan (1)
- Using longitudinal genetic-network study to understand HIV treatment-as-prevention: a population-based observational study.
Kang Ruihua et al. AIDS (London, England) 2021 Jan
- HIV Care Prioritization using Phylogenetic Branch Length.
Moshiri Niema et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2020 Dec
- Molecular epidemiology in the HIV and SARS-CoV-2 pandemics.
Lorenzo-Redondo Ramon et al. Current opinion in HIV and AIDS 2021 01 (1) 11-24
- Sorting by race/ethnicity across HIV genetic transmission networks in three major metropolitan areas in the United States.
Ragonnet-Cronin Manon et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2020 Dec
- Transmitted HIV-1 drug resistance in a large international cohort using next-generation sequencing: results from the Strategic Timing of Antiretroviral Treatment (START) study.
Baxter J D et al. HIV medicine 2020 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (141)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2059)
- GWAS Studies (40)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (119)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (66)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (743)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.