Last Posted: Jun 11, 2020
- Presentation and Follow-up of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Differences Between APC and MUTYH Mutations.
Bademci Refik et al. Cirugia espanola 2020 Jun
- Short-term and long-term outcomes after preventive surgery in adolescent patients with familial adenomatous polyposis.
Vitellaro Marco et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Dec e28110
- Incorporating Colorectal Cancer Genetic Risk Assessment into Gastroenterology Practice.
Stern Benjamin et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2019 Nov
- Hereditary Polyposis Syndromes.
Kidambi Trilokesh D et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2019 Nov
- [Updates and interpretation on NCCN clinical practice guidelines for gastric cancer 2017 version 5].
Qiu Haibo et al. Zhonghua wei chang wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of gastrointestinal surgery 2018 Feb 21(2) 160-164
- Curative and Prophylactic Surgery of Young-onset Colorectal Cancer in Inherited Syndromes: A 15-Year Monocentric Retrospective Experience.
Virgilio Edoardo et al. Anticancer research 2019 Jun 39(6) 3131-3136
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management, Part 2: Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1099-1116
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management: Part 1: Breast-Ovarian Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1084-1098
- Assessing Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Referral Patterns to a Tertiary Care Center: A Novel Approach Using Geographic Information System Mapping.
Ford Molly M et al. Diseases of the colon and rectum 2019 Apr
- Appropriate Management of Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
Sokic-Milutinovic Aleksandra et al. Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Mar 1-6
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (126)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.