Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Genetic pre-screening for glaucoma in population-based epidemiology: protocol for a double-blind prospective screening study within Lifelines (EyeLife).
Neustaeter Anna et al. BMC ophthalmology 2021 Jan 21(1) 18
- Incorporating genomic signatures into surgical and medical decision-making for elderly glioblastoma patients.
Ene Chibawanye I et al. Neurosurgical focus 2020 Oct 49(4) E11
- Bioethics and healthcare policies. The benefit of using genetic tests of BRCA 1 and BRCA 2 in elderly patients.
Fonseca Vasco et al. The International journal of health planning and management 2020 Sep
- SVAD: A genetic database curates non-ischemic sudden cardiac death-associated variants.
Huang Wei-Chih et al. PloS one 2020 15(8) e0237731
- Drug Use among Nursing Home Residents in Denmark for Drugs Having Pharmacogenomics Based (PGx) Dosing Guidelines: Potential for Preemptive PGx Testing.
Vermehren Charlotte et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Jul 10(3)
- Nasal microbiota dominated by Moraxella spp. is associated with respiratory health in the elderly population: a case control study.
van den Munckhof Ellen H A et al. Respiratory research 2020 Jul (1) 181
- Medically actionable pathogenic variants in a population of 13,131 healthy elderly individuals.
Lacaze Paul et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jul
- Cost avoidance related to a pharmacist-led pharmacogenomics service for the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly.
et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 Jun
- Use of pharmacogenomics in elderly patients treated for cardiovascular diseases.
Božina Nada et al. Croatian medical journal 2020 Apr 61(2) 147-158
- The Medical Genome Reference Bank contains whole genome and phenotype data of 2570 healthy elderly.
Pinese Mark et al. Nature communications 2020 Jan 11(1) 435
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2196)
- GWAS Studies (53)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (95)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (58)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.