Last Posted: Feb 20, 2024
- Exploring the effects of antimicrobial treatment on the gut and oral microbiomes and resistomes from elderly long-term care facility residents via shotgun DNA sequencing.
Norikazu Kitamura et al. Microb Genom 2024 2 (2)
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the Elderly: An Analysis of Clinical Profile and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Burden from the Hellas-FH Registry.
Christina Antza et al. Biomedicines 2024 12(1)
- Analysis of Changes in Sleep Quality and Patterns after Hip Fracture Using Real Evidence of Artificial Intelligence Linked (REAL) Hip Cohort Data.
Yonghan Cha et al. Medicina (Kaunas) 2023 59(12)
- Effect of Comorbidities Features in Machine Learning Models for Survival Analysis to Predict Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease.
Ferial Abuhantash et al. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2023 20231-4
- LETHE: A Digital Intervention for Cognitive Decline.
Vasileios S Loukas et al. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2023 20231-4
- Predicting Dementia Risk for Elderly Community Dwellers in Primary Care Services Using Subgroup-specific Prediction Models.
Stephen Wai Hang Kwok et al. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2023 20231-4
- Comparative Effectiveness Analysis of Lumpectomy and Mastectomy for Elderly Female Breast Cancer Patients: A Deep Learning-based Big Data Analysis.
Jiping Wang et al. Yale J Biol Med 2023 96(3) 327-346
- Deep Learning of Speech Data for Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease in the Elderly.
Kichan Ahn et al. Bioengineering (Basel) 2023 10(9)
- Predicting 7-day unplanned readmission in elderly patients with coronary heart disease using machine learning.
Xuewu Song et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101190038
- Artificial intelligence enhanced sensors - enabling technologies to next-generation healthcare and biomedical platform.
Chan Wang et al. Bioelectron Med 2023 9(1) 17
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.