Last Posted: Nov 05, 2020
- Web-Based Training for Nurses on Shared Decision Making and Prenatal Screening for Down Syndrome: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Poulin Herron Alex et al. JMIR research protocols 2020 Oct 9(10) e17878
- 2020 Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group-USA (DSMIG-USA) Annual Symposium (Virtual Conference)
June 26, 2020 to June 27, 2020
- Qualitative investigation of the factors that generate ambivalent feelings in women who give birth after receiving negative results from non-invasive prenatal testing.
Yotsumoto Junko et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2020 Feb 20(1) 112
- Utilization of archived neonatal dried blood spots for genome-wide genotyping.
Sok Pagna et al. PloS one 2020 15(2) e0229352
- Assessment of laboratories offering cell-free (cf) DNA screening for Down syndrome: results of the 2018 College of American Pathology External Educational Exercises.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jan
- Multi-institutional experience of genetic diagnosis in Ecuador: National registry of chromosome alterations and polymorphisms.
Paz-Y-Miño César et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Dec e1087
- Cost-effectiveness of prenatal screening and diagnostic strategies for Down syndrome: A microsimulation modeling analysis.
Zhang Wei et al. PloS one 2019 14(12) e0225281
- Psychological and social consequences of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT): a scoping review.
Labonté Valérie et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2019 Oct 19(1) 385
- An Analytical Mobile App for Shared Decision Making About Prenatal Screening: Protocol for a Mixed Methods Study.
Abbasgholizadeh Rahimi Samira et al. JMIR research protocols 2019 Oct 8(10) e13321
- Mothers of a child with Down syndrome: A qualitative analysis of the perspectives on non-invasive prenatal testing.
Valentin Chelsea et al. Midwifery 2019 Jun 76118-124
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (177)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (110)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.